MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems with Netflix and Prime Video, no image only sound when I play videos in 1080p resolution.

When I lock the screen, the animation looks buggy and slow. Like 2 seconds long.

Device: 9TPRO

Mi9 AOD ISNT WORKING ON THE SETTINGS OF 10 SECONDS

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Hello there. I have MI 9T with 9.12.19. For some reasons my phone stopped searching 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks after some beta releases. Any help?

Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019 ?

It does not seem to be updated!!!

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Look at the "Google Play system update"

unnamed.jpg

Why have you downgraded the TWRP recovery from 3.3.1-46 to 3.3.1-0?
And I'm getting a red error message on the install log "unsigned flag wrapped ..." or something like that.
And Android Security Patch is 01.11.2019.
Xiaomi Mi9

Yes, I confirm. Even on my Mi9 when the monitor is turned off, either using the power button or the monitor off widget, the shutdown itself is not immediate but the background remains for about 1 second.
I can't confirm. My screen goes directly off. Mi9

And I'm getting a red error message on the install log "unsigned flag wrapped ..." or something like that.
Xiaomi Mi9
Yes, I also confirm on my Mi9. Updating to Rom 9.12.19 the TWRP version I had installed (3.3.1-52) is without me doing anything that became version 3.3.1-0.

Xiaomi Mi9
Yes, I also confirm on my Mi9. Updating to Rom 9.12.19 the TWRP version I had installed (3.3.1-52) is without me doing anything that became version 3.3.1-0.

It's not a downgrade of TWRP. Now it's the official TWRP for Mi9. 3.3.1.0 is the official last version and 3.3.1-52 based on this version.

It's not a downgrade of TWRP. Now it's the official TWRP for Mi9. 3.3.1.0 is the official last version and 3.3.1-52 based on this version.
Ok, in fact I also thought that going out the official TWRP version would have been the case to install it replacing the beta versions.
But I was expecting at least one warning and I didn't think it was possible to update the TWRP integrated into a ROM update.
I tried to restart the phone to see if there was still a problem with the monitor turning off. Yes ... there is still ...

Reactions: darki
I cannot install Magisk 20.1. Always error message! Under TWRP no error message is displayed during installation. When Android then starts there is no root (installed) in the Magisk Manager. Another attempt to install under andriod Magisk results in a error message.

Magisk Canary works and has always worked just fine.

i did an update via the setting app and the phone went into a TWRP bootloop. How do i solve this issue? Using a K20Pro China

I cannot install Magisk 20.1. Always error message! Under TWRP no error message is displayed during installation. When Android then starts there is no root (installed) in the Magisk Manager. Another attempt to install under andriod Magisk results in a error message.
I also had this problem of giving error and unable to install magisk 20.1.

To solve I had to update the date in twrp to the system date and then I got it. If it was a coincidence I don't know, but it resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.