MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! But on my mi 8 no mistake with rebuild Rom :) AOD work fine and battery icon too.
I have just dirty flash over last weekly.
Thanks for all hard work.

Reactions: paulpap
I have incorrect mobile data usage, reported 5gb of usage, but checking statistics only 240mb reported.

Mi 9 dirty flashed from last weekly.

1. which way do you recommend to update without losing my data?

2. what should be wiped in twrp?

3. What does the ota-updater wiped when I manually select the file?
1. Download ROM, install in TWRP, when finish wipe cache and dalvik cache

2. First, what are you trying to do? Install ROM, changing Frome beta to stable?

3. I think only wipes cache and dalvik cache, but definitely not your data, your data stays safe

How are you? I have problems with the headphones in the new update on my 9, I can't make them work. Will it be my phone or does someone else have the same problem?

Last edited:
The Phone Encryption option still doesn't work for Max 3 in "Settings -> Passwords & security -> Privacy -> Encryption & credentials -> Encrypt phone".
Because TWRP for Android 10 doesn't have encryption feature and that way EU rom is set to non encrypt.
No automatic solution without a WORKING TWRP for your phone model.

(Xiaomi MI9T pro | raphael)
I am having problems with Netflix since I swapped back to this ROM from Evolution ROM. I download Netflix directly from the PlayStore, but when I try to watch something, the player appears, I hear the sound, but the video is just black screen.

I tried: Reinstalling Netflix (also only clearing cache), disabling Developer Options, installing other apk (from the internet), Change color correction to standard from auto, ...?

My device is not rooted whatsoever. It didnt work with the version before 9.12.19 aswell.

(Also I cant pay inside apps because my device doesnt seem to be safe, but there is no problem with Play Protect or anything else?)
with magisk doesnt work, i have same version and netflix works well for me..

9.12.19 no magisk, only xiaomi.eu rom, only bug i have is ambient display not changing position, i tested many of them, various colours, did a dirty flash and a clean flash...all is fine but AOD no.

Devs please upload mi9se rom.... on androidfilehost.com cannot be downloaded and on sourceforge.net rom missing

Hi, I have Xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G with multilanguage ROM 9.12.12, installed with Magisk V20. I want to try this new update 9.12.19 but I don't want to lose the data, configuration and applications already installed. Download the zip of the new update. what would be the method to not lose configuration and to be able to test update 9.12.19.

9.12.19 no magisk, only xiaomi.eu rom, only bug i have is ambient display not changing position, i tested many of them, various colours, did a dirty flash and a clean flash...all is fine but AOD no.
So it seems aod is a little buggy this week, on mi9 it's working but not moving, on mi8 it's moving but turning black as soon as a notification arrives..

Nothing which prevents us from using the phone tough so let's wait.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Hi, I have Xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G with multilanguage ROM 9.12.12, installed with Magisk V20. I want to try this new update 9.12.19 but I don't want to lose the data, configuration and applications already installed. Download the zip of the new update. what would be the method to not lose configuration and to be able to test update 9.12.19.
Just flash it like we all do, chances of losing data are minor but to be sure, take a backup, I assume you have a recovery which is capable to do so, copy the backup to pc and you are prepared for the worst case scenario.

Regards

Just flash it like we all do, chances of losing data are minor but to be sure, take a backup, I assume you have a recovery which is capable to do so, copy the backup to pc and you are prepared for the worst case scenario.

Regards

thanks for answering. I have made the backup. Installed by TWRP without wipe? installed directly? Or do I have to do some wipe?

So it seems aod is a little buggy this week, on mi9 it's working but not moving, on mi8 it's moving but turning black as soon as a notification arrives..

Nothing which prevents us from using the phone tough so let's wait.

Merry Christmas everyone!

ROMs for both devices have been reuploaded today with the AOD crash when notification arrives fixed.
As for the "working but not moving" issue... We use the same AOD app for all AMOLED devices, so I don't know what to tell you...

re load your rom from the site. It has been updated.

Waiting for lavander
Do u know when it will release please?

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 7 باستخدام Tapatalk

When will max brightness under sunlight come back?

Sunlight Mode is still available... it never disappear
Screenshot_2019-12-21-12-56-04-710_com.android.settings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.