MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem here on mi9 lite ,
Fingerprint very slow,
The complete system is very slow and mouch battery train!!
Fix it please bevore christmas
Clean flash, No improvement!

Fingerprint very slow,
Here the same thing.

PS: It could also tidy up the animation when changing rear camera from the front.

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Hi, i have an issue, when i put the charging cable on my Mi 9SE, constantly display is turning on and off! Actually hi turned ON like i push the power button and stays on about 10 sec, and get turned off on always on screen where is showing clock, batery status etc... And again turn ON like i push the power button! And working that's continuously when phone is charging! This issue starts with 19.12.12.beta to last one 19.12.19.beta!i don't know what i can do to fix that problem! If any one of you have the same problem or know how to fix it i would be very grateful! Best regards!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Hello and thank you so much for your hard work,just one question (not about ETA)but lavender status,will be released or suspended as said on miui.com?thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Please install the following things in the lock screen:
Display for battery charge voltage, read current and battery temperature.
I've seen this in other roms and find it very helpful.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi,
Work fine on MI 9 lite , no Bluetooth problem on my device, well connected to my BT speakers.
Thx !!
Aktiviere bitte mal den lsesmodus in den bildschirmeinstellungen und melde uns ob dein display beim sperren aufblinkt.

Nope last build it was also evident. Hoped it was fixed with this build and at high priority.

But unfortunately not.
I don't know what's wrong with your Netflix app. But on my Mi 9 SE it works just fine

Edit: I'm not running this week's beta tho. It's last week's. And last week there were already people complaining about that.

Aktiviere bitte mal den lsesmodus in den bildschirmeinstellungen und melde uns ob dein display beim sperren aufblinkt.

Sorry for non english:

Please activate the read mode in the screen settings and tell us whether your display flashes when you lock it.

Strange... If i start screen recorder and switch off this doesn't happens

Enviado do meu MI CC 9 através do Tapatalk

Here the same thing.

PS: It could also tidy up the animation when changing rear camera from the front.

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Fingerprint very slow,

Same here, Mi 9 Lite

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM
my front camera isn't popping out anything. It says in the shot.
Please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-21-14-14-03-513_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-21-14-14-03-513_com.android.camera.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 199
I don't know what's wrong with your Netflix app. But on my Mi 9 SE it works just fine

Edit: I'm not running this week's beta tho. It's last week's. And last week there were already people complaining about that.
I guess because your have Widevine L3 instead of L1.
L3 Widevine is not affected.

Camera updating not working on mi9t. watermark looks like this; day month year. Seperator not found. Lanquage turkish

microphone error, sometimes the microphone does not work. When making calls the microphone does not work sometimes. When sending voice messages on WhatsApp, they are sent without sound. urilized in Xiaomi Mi9 Pro 5G.

Status
Not open for further replies.