MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROMs for both devices have been reuploaded today with the AOD crash when notification arrives fixed.
As for the "working but not moving" issue... We use the same AOD app for all AMOLED devices, so I don't know what to tell you...
its same on mine MI 9T PRO, works but doesnt move, i ve been explicit on my post..as it not move position or only move one time , on amoled displays its a risk to damage your phone...i ve flashed oficial stable miui 11 11.0.1 MI version and all is working..but i prefer xiaomi.eu all days..

new reupload for MI 9T PRO? where is it?

its same on mine MI 9T PRO, works but doesnt move, i ve been explicit on my post..as it not move position or only move one time , on amoled displays its a risk to damage your phone...i ve flashed oficial stable miui 11 11.0.1 MI version and all is working..but i prefer xiaomi.eu all days..

new reupload for MI 9T PRO? where is it?
Where it's supposed to be...

We don't use the same AOD app version as on Stable ROMs. Ours is newer from alpha channel, and supports icons from all apps.

Another excellent build with zero issues, as it has been now for many weeks in a row.

To the people having issues with updating. I have some suggestions that are not always needed but these are steps that I often do it anyway (on my Mi8 )as a precaution, and to be prepared to resolve any issue quickly.

First, I always use Magisk Canary, (the regular version) for root.

Next, I use a version of TWRP made by the China LR Team, specifically TWRP-3.3.1-1031-XIAOMI8-CN-wzsx150 if you own a different device, search to see if they make a version for your phone. ( on the Mi.com site) What is great about this version is that it has additional tools built in, and it is not just the standard TWRP recovery. Better yet, that version allows you to backup each partition separately, so if you have some sort of worst case scenario problem, you have a quick path the resolving it. For example, persist issues. If you have the Full Twrp backup stored on your desktop or USB drive, restoring it will quickly resolve any issue and get you backup and running, you can even choose to restore only specific images.

Next, to address the people who seemingly have some sort of encryption issues when updating. You have the option of downloading the update from the browser, then as a precaution, before installing the update, remove your passwords, ( all of them, face, fingerprints, and pattern). Next, extract the boot image from the new update and place it in your downloads folder. Final precautionary step use local backups and create a full backup. I occasionally move this to my desktop as well for the sake of a quick full backup should I decide to try an AOSP rom and decide to return to Miui quickly. ( These steps are not always needed, and it can be overkill, but following these steps will almost certainly help you avoid having issues such as bootloops.

Now for updating
Go to My device, miui version, click settings menu in upper right corner and choose update package. this will install the update via TWRP, be patient and wait for the device to boot to system. occasionally, it can take a while, sometimes up to 10 minutes but usually 3 or 4 minutes. if there is an issue the device will reboot to recovery, just have been waiting for a while. Wait longer.

Once you are back into the system, recreate your passwords, check Playstore for updates, then open Magisk, and download latest version of canary, next click install again and patch to the boot image that you placed in the downloads folder earlier. reboot to recovery flash magisk and now everything should be fine.

If you have migrated to the weekly Xiaomi.EU build from something else, then you may want to consider a fully clean installation. if coming from the stable build, you can restore the local backup to the miui/backups folder and restoring it with greatly speed up the process of restoring all of your apps and many settings. But you will probably need to do a fully clean install since the Global Stable rom , encrypts your data.

Edit: FYI, the local update restore will not restore every single setting, it restore restore alot but not everything. So you still need to check and verify that everything is how you want it once everything has been updated. Additionally, to avoid issues avoid flashing 3rd party kernels, sound mods etc.

Mi note 10 9.12.19 ita
- Zoom 5x don't work
- fast battery drain
Only for me?

Hi folks, since the implementation of the new TWRP in the last two versions of the Weekly I tried to revert back to LR Team TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150. On last weeks version (9.12.12) it worked by simply flashing the LR Team TWRP with fastboot over the installed one. After flashing the LR Team TWRP I could simply boot into TWRP and I got asked for my password to decrypt. Now, with this weeks version (9.12.19) I did exactly the same but somehow I am NOT being asked for a password anymore at bootup in LR Team TWRP. The resuIt is TWRP starts up with my folders encrypted.

Can someone help me what I might be doing wrong here and what a solution could be? Put shortly: I want to replace the TWRP that's delivered with xiaomi.eu ROM with the latest LR Team one.

Thank you for any help.

Regards

Hi I have a Note 10 I unlocked the bootloder and installed the recovery orange fox, then I installed the last available ROM but on restart I found myself with the ROM locked after an hour I tried to go into recovery but the touch did not it works and I'm stuck, I tried various tools but none of them work, I don't know what to do anymore

I just want to know if the new battery icon is for all devices or some devices only ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi I have a Note 10 I unlocked the bootloder and installed the recovery orange fox, then I installed the last available ROM but on restart I found myself with the ROM locked after an hour I tried to go into recovery but the touch did not it works and I'm stuck, I tried various tools but none of them work, I don't know what to do anymore
Change recovery !
Download it from xda forum

Status
Not open for further replies.