MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, since the implementation of the new TWRP in the last two versions of the Weekly I tried to revert back to LR Team TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150. On last weeks version (9.12.12) it worked by simply flashing the LR Team TWRP with fastboot over the installed one. After flashing the LR Team TWRP I could simply boot into TWRP and I got asked for my password to decrypt. Now, with this weeks version (9.12.19) I did exactly the same but somehow I am NOT being asked for a password anymore at bootup in LR Team TWRP. The resuIt is TWRP starts up with my folders encrypted.

Can someone help me what I might be doing wrong here and what a solution could be? Put shortly: I want to replace the TWRP that's delivered with xiaomi.eu ROM with the latest LR Team one.

Thank you for any help.

Regards
That's really interesting.
I was in opposite situation as your. 9.12.12 and 1109 twrp.
I installed 9.12.19 same way but I wiped out the TWRP folder from the zip because I was satisfied with 1109.
At reboot I found the rom NON encrypted (no keyboard for pass entry and all files readable in TWRP)
So, I installed the new recovery image ( recovery folder from the rom zip) and encryption came back.
I feel we can't use 1109 anymore with EU weekly. Only latest official TWRP is working.

Last edited:
any solution to this? i cant install any app outside of playstore only on this 9.12.19 update...
unknown sources installation in enabled...
Screenshot_2019-12-21-07-20-25-007_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg

Reactions: cutandaweb
Hi folks, since the implementation of the new TWRP in the last two versions of the Weekly I tried to revert back to LR Team TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150. On last weeks version (9.12.12) it worked by simply flashing the LR Team TWRP with fastboot over the installed one. After flashing the LR Team TWRP I could simply boot into TWRP and I got asked for my password to decrypt. Now, with this weeks version (9.12.19) I did exactly the same but somehow I am NOT being asked for a password anymore at bootup in LR Team TWRP. The resuIt is TWRP starts up with my folders encrypted.

Can someone help me what I might be doing wrong here and what a solution could be? Put shortly: I want to replace the TWRP that's delivered with xiaomi.eu ROM with the latest LR Team one.

Thank you for any help.

Regards

Solution:
in TWRP, click Wipe, click Advance Wipe, Click Format Data. (remember all your files will be lost)
Reboot to TWRP again, do not Reboot System..
Plug your data cable(your charger cord) to your phone and laptop...copy the TWRP version you want from your laptop tp your phone.
Then in TWRP click Install, choose the version of your TWRP previously copied from your laptop.
Wipe Dalvik and Cache
Then Reboot to System...

It will now reboot to system..and when you reboot to twrp it will now ask for your password to decrypt...

Reactions: hhmarenco
Solution:
in TWRP, click Wipe, click Advance Wipe, Click Format Data. (remember all your files will be lost)
Reboot to TWRP again, do not Reboot System..
Plug your data cable(your charger cord) to your phone and laptop...copy the TWRP version you want from your laptop tp your phone.
Then in TWRP click Install, choose the version of your TWRP previously copied from your laptop.
Wipe Dalvik and Cache
Then Reboot to System...

It will now reboot to system..and when you reboot to twrp it will now ask for your password to decrypt...
Without disrespect, did you understand well the question in object?

Without disrespect, did you understand well the question in object?

i am just answering his question how to replace the twrp...
yes there are 2 options to replace it and im giving the 2nd option since he already flash the new rom so its means he is already in a situation whereas booting to system is not possible and it boot to twrp forever.. yes i know also that the first solution is to delete the twrp in the recovery folder of the 9.12.19 rom package as mentioned in the previous comments..

Reactions: LOLO9393
Latest rom has an bug with unlock with bluetooth device in my mi 8. I cannot delete or add devices anymore. Already connected don't communicate with my mi 8. Anyone else has the same problem? Opened thread at bugs

but i can install that same app before in the previous versions... anyway i will try another app

off topic, how to multi-quote? i cant see multi-quote only quote in the reply button?
Every time you click Reply, it's adding the quote to the input field, so you can click Reply for multiple posts.
Send me a link to that APK, I'll check its validity.

Hi, a bug I experienced is that the screen lights up for a moment (flickers) when I lock the screen. According to other users this already happened in the 12.05 release as well, device is pyxis.
Thanks.

Sorry for non english:

Please activate the read mode in the screen settings and tell us whether your display flashes when you lock it.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk
Yes there is a problem also in my mi 9 lite. The screen flashes before goes off

MI CC 9 Tapatalk

Screen recording app is also broken.... Black screen.

I think there are some resolution property problems?

Netflix
Screen recording
My App for Digital TV.

Reactions: locomotive223
Pro tip:
Click on search field.
Enter "Netflix".
Select "this thread" below.
Find you answer.

So I guess no. Back to version 9.12.5 for
Mi9Tpro. Since it works there, I don't know what the problem of fixing could be. On the other hand I am no dev, the problem could have many not so obvious causes.

Reactions: locomotive223
View attachment 27733Mi note 10 9.12.19 ita
- Zoom 5x don't work
- fast battery drain
Only for me?
Same problem for me too! Always on screen uses a lot of battery on my note 10.
I also noticed that in the last release it used to go black for a split second after the clock animation and it removed the fingerprint icon.
In this release it does not go black and the fingerprint icon disappears.
Maybe it stays in high refresh mode? Because that flicker usually happens when the screen refresh mode gets changed

Hi folks, how can i back to orginal Mi 9SE ROM EEA from the Xiaomi eu.Rom Beta??? Pls help if anyone knows!!! Thnx

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

I'm able to install several ports from g.c.a.m, installed yesterday latest BSG from celsos' repository, maybe it's a problem with that particular parrot APK?

not only parrot but also urnyx latest *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*....
thats the only two mods that work well in k20 pro premium thats why i am not trying other mods..

not only parrot but also urnyx latest *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*....
thats the only two mods that work well in k20 pro premium thats why i am not trying other mods..
Just installed latest Urnyx05, on mix2s, no idea why it doesn't work on k20 sorry :-\
d87e5cae75d6be2d95133d1cb3db10b0.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi, i have a MI9
I have the latest BETA version of xiaomi.eu, flashed yesterday and latest magisk.
I did a clean install. I added the card to GooglePAY but I can't enable contactless. I have also hidden the root from google pay but nothing.
Safetynet is true:true
I have installed safetynet patch, rebooted but i can't add contactless payment.
Thank you

Last edited:
Just installed latest Urnyx05, on mix2s, no idea why it doesn't work on k20 sorry :-\
d87e5cae75d6be2d95133d1cb3db10b0.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

that version 1.7 of urnyx is the one not working on me...signature is not geniune..pls see the attach pics...
i tried it now after reading your reply...

@Igor Eisberg does it mean the problem is not from the apk itself since someone can install it in their phone?
Screenshot_2019-12-22-19-19-09-239_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.