MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@pjgoncalves can you also try the latest version of parrot043 if it will be installed also to your phone without an error?

by the way, are you also using the latest 9.12.19 version of eu rom?

Hi, i have an issue, when i put the charging cable on my Mi 9SE, constantly display is turning on and off! Actually hi turned ON like i push the power button and stays on about 10 sec, and get turned off on always on screen where is showing clock, batery status etc... And again turn ON like i push the power button! And working that's continuously when phone is charging! This issue starts with 19.12.12.beta to last one 19.12.19.beta!i don't know what i can do to fix that problem! If any one of you have the same problem or know how to fix it i would be very grateful! Best regards!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: PavloT
@pjgoncalves can you also try the latest version of parrot043 if it will be installed also to your phone without an error?

by the way, are you also using the latest 9.12.19 version of eu rom?
Can install latest parrot but it crashes when I try to open. I'm on latest EU yes.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Can install latest parrot but it crashes when I try to open. I'm on latest EU yes.

atleast it was installed...it crashes because its not compatible with your device....so i think the problem is not the app itself since you can install it... but also you are in the latest rom so it means the rom is also not the suspect of this error....

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

So maybe he doesn't what your patches in some apps :) Why restrict? Make a warning. I stayed on 9.11.28 and thous restrictions is one of the reasons.
So you don't want our patches but you still want the right to complain about bugs and missing features when you tinker with system apps? That doesn't work like that.
Don't want our patches, don't use our ROM. Among the things we patch is Xiaomi's analytics/stats which has to be patched app-by-app.

atleast it was installed...it crashes because its not compatible with your device....so i think the problem is not the app itself since you can install it... but also you are in the latest rom so it means the rom is also not the suspect of this error....

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk
I am on mi9. It can install and start ok. But videos will make it crash

I am on mi9. It can install and start ok. But videos will make it crash

2 person can install it with the latest 9.12.19 eu rom, it means the problem is my device only.... oh no... i already disable and re-enable installing from unknown sources...

So you don't want our patches but you still want the right to complain about bugs and missing features when you tinker with system apps? That doesn't work like that.
Don't want our patches, don't use our ROM. Among the things we patch is Xiaomi's analytics/stats which has to be patched app-by-app.
1. I didn't say i don't want your patches :)
2. I had never complained about anything here :) I don't think i have a right to complain on free source protect, only politely ask to fix :)
3. Thank you for your work, but everybody have bugs and you have or some bugs just haven't been fixed. Also it's a matter of having choice, maybe i like some things but don't like others :)
4. As i already said, just add warning, if you ... then don't cry later :)

I installed EU Rom 9.12.19 for Mi8Lite. With flashing TWRP 3.3.1 1207 after device runs smoothly. Thanks for your great work!

Hi.
Google Pay contactless doesn't work on beta rom?
If rooted, apply GPay.SQLite.Fix.v1.9.zip (or earlier if it exists) with TWRP only once.
No need to apply it after a new OS release afterward.
Then you can register your card and activate contactless payments with GPay app.

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

that version 1.7 of urnyx is the one not working on me...signature is not geniune..pls see the attach pics...
i tried it now after reading your reply...

@Igor Eisberg does it mean the problem is not from the apk itself since someone can install it in their phone?
View attachment 27746
We use the same package installer for all ROMs, and I'm also able to install the APKs you mentioned without any issues. Both on Android 9 (Mi 6) and Android 10 (Mi 8).
Screenshot_2019-12-22-19-57-23-939_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg

4. As i already said, just add warning, if you ... then don't cry later :)
Can't do that, I'm not going to try to redesign the whole app just to add a warning. You assume that it's really simple, when it's far from it.
You should read this part: https://developer.android.com/studio/build/shrink-code#obfuscate
If you're so savvy, you should know how to replace a system app by TWRP manually or making a flashable ZIP.
You should also know what prop to disable to turn off MIUI optimization using root, that will set Google Package Manager and Permission Controller as default.
Our ROMs are meant for the general public, not just for tinkerers.

Which *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*-mod works on mi cc9/lite?

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

Hi, i have an issue, when i put the charging cable on my Mi 9SE, constantly display is turning on and off! Actually hi turned ON like i push the power button and stays on about 10 sec, and get turned off on always on screen where is showing clock, batery status etc... And again turn ON like i push the power button! And working that's continuously when phone is charging! This issue starts with 19.12.12.beta to last one 19.12.19.beta!i don't know what i can do to fix that problem! If any one of you have the same problem or know how to fix it i would be very grateful! Best regards!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk
I have the same problem on my Mi6x.
While charging the phone turns on every 10 sec, it is impossible to switch it off. While switching on first the white thin frame appears around block screen and the phone switches on. Also the Google assistant launches...

Hi all,
Today I noticed that auto answer in Bluetooth is not working...
It happens on Skoda car kit.
I set my call setting in BT to auto answer after 5 seconds, and it does not work.
Used to work a week or 2 ago.
Anyone else has this?
Mi6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry for this OT.
I use titanium backup for backing up my app+data but when i install this app, i get a crash.
There are others method for backup app+data?

Status
Not open for further replies.