MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Today I noticed that auto answer in Bluetooth is not working...
It happens on Skoda car kit.
I set my call setting in BT to auto answer after 5 seconds, and it does not work.
Used to work a week or 2 ago.
Anyone else has this?
Mi6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
After restarting BT it is fixed...
Strange

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this was already answered or is not strictly rom related: Since this release I can't use fingerprint scanner. I deinstalled magisk, erased data from fingerprint app, erased all fingerprints but no luck. When I try to add a new fingerprint phone teboots immidiatly. Any hint is highly appreciated! Thanks a lot for your great work!

Mi 9

Last edited:
twrp-3.3.1-52-cepheus-mauronofrio
The TWRP in the ROM is version 3.3.1-0 and it is actually an official TWRP maintained by Mauronofrio, the same dev maintaining the unofficial TWRP 3.3.1-52.

You can just replace the recovery with your preferred TWRP, or remove recovery.img from the zip file prior to flashing.

Last edited:
Installed yesterday on MI 9 SE from stock global version. Everything seems ok, except Google Pay that isn't working. I cannot register my credit card. No root on my device. Just developer rom. Safetynet Test app reports "passed".
Any suggestion?

Installed yesterday on MI 9 SE from stock global version. Everything seems ok, except Google Pay that isn't working. I cannot register my credit card. No root on my device. Just developer rom. Safetynet Test app reports "passed".
Any suggestion?
It seems Magisk is required.
I have seen many request on that here. A tiny search can help you.

It seems Magisk is required.
I have seen many request on that here. A tiny search can help you.
Thanks for the info but I really do not want ti have a rooted phone. So probably I'll have to accept that gpay will not works.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for the info but I really do not want ti have a rooted phone. So probably I'll have to accept that gpay will not works.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 SE utilizzando Tapatalk
May be a good sense.
Not sure how this story will end. pretty sure we will be one day forced to relock BL.

Is there anyone who had the Bluetooth bug on android 10 with some connections,,is it fixed now?? , i had to go back to stable to get rid of the bug to connect to my car,but its android 9 and I'm missing android 10,i want to go back to the beta,but the bug was to much,any help please

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

On my phone Google pay works perfectly with unlocked bootloader and without root or other mods.

Sent from my MI 8
Not all the same core. MI9 SE is the case here.
I didn't test it on MI9T.
I am waiting for full implementation in the field....No hurry!
Merry Chrismas

Can someone please say something to fm-radio dropouts on raphael?

I wrote details here but no answer so far. So I try again here too before switching to another rom.

In a german forum some people reported miui radio always would be worse in compare to lineage fm app. So maybe a problem with kernel/hal/framework here?

Thanks!

I installed EU Rom 9.12.19 for Mi8Lite. With flashing TWRP 3.3.1 1207 after device runs smoothly. Thanks for your great work!
Hi,
Would you be so kind and boot manually into TWRP and see if you can make any inputs or swype gestures.
The same recovery, touch does not respond on my wifes Mi8 Lite, I had to flash back to the older version of TWRP.
Thanks

The TWRP in the ROM is version 3.3.1-0 and it is actually an official TWRP maintained by Mauronofrio, the same dev maintaining the unofficial TWRP 3.3.1-52.
You can just replace the recovery with your preferred TWRP, or remove recovery.img from the zip file prior to flashing.
I know, in the last rom releases, twrp3.3.1-41/42 was inside the rom, so they could update the twrp in rom to .52

Mi9: Screen flickering when you try to lock the screen.
yeah known problem, a bit annoying

Screen cast not working

MI CC 9 Tapatalk
Did you try clearing data on tv app and in phone app,it happen me and u cleared the Miracast settings and it worked. any chance you had a Bluetooth bug that got fixed in this update

I know, in the last rom releases, twrp3.3.1-41/42 was inside the rom, so they could update the twrp in rom to .52

NO....i think they are using only the official builds of TWRP...
They will not include unofficial twrp in the rom

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

Did you try clearing data on tv app and in phone app,it happen me and u cleared the Miracast settings and it worked. any chance you had a Bluetooth bug that got fixed in this update

How to clear data in phone app? I see only cast in phone settings, if clear data than will clear data in whole settings

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk

How to clear data in phone app? I see only cast in phone settings, if clear data than will clear data in whole settings

Yes cast app,it probably will clear the settings in cast,but just set it again,i have a Philips smart tv and i just cleared the settings on that and it connected then,you didn't have Bluetooth bug before,No??

Reactions: minotavros
Yes cast app,it probably will clear the settings in cast,but just set it again,i have a Philips smart tv and i just cleared the settings on that and it connected then,you didn't have Bluetooth bug before,No??

Where is cast app?

Edit : I think find it

69c42dff6b354f2adec38a76fb6da581.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.