MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems AOD not fixed even on reuploaded rom for MI 9T PRO..anyone can confirm that?
No major problems here with AOD or any others features apart from netflix, So far.

AOD does not work on mi 9t pro! not even with the second build released
Its working fine here. Mind you I didn't install first build. And I have a customized AOD picture.

Just noticed a flicker when shutting down screen, being via power button or long pressing home button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krisztian
Guys I just changed my screen mi 8 and I opened it and the screen whenever I turn off the battery saver it opens the aod and the screen goes greyish and purpleish.When the aod is closed it becomes normal ?? Can you help me please

guys how do i install api2 for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? thank you
Per example by using a magisk module?

5615b3cdbd7dc5788692fc0223b9b7e4.jpg

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: giuseppe corradelli
[QUOTE = "Karpfenhai, post: 522156, membro: 152458"]
Ad esempio utilizzando un modulo magisk?

5615b3cdbd7dc5788692fc0223b9b7e4.jpg

Saluti.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 Explorer Edition usando Tapatalk
[/CITAZIONE]
con zip e twrp no?

Are u joking? Should I reinstall ALL the app?
Come on guys...we can't install weekly ROM wiping all every time!

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
1. Not all the time. The permission management transition was a major change.
2. Then don't use the Weekly ROM. Weekly = Beta = Non-stable. If you're not ready for the possibility that a data wipe could be necessary, you shouldn't be using a beta ROM.

Guys I just changed my screen mi 8 and I opened it and the screen whenever I turn off the battery saver it opens the aod and the screen goes greyish and purpleish.When the aod is closed it becomes normal ?? Can you help me please pleaseee

Are u joking? Should I reinstall ALL the app?
Come on guys...we can't install weekly ROM wiping all every time!

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

didnt work for me, i made a clean install and format data, reinstall all and nothing, AOD works but doesnt move..buggy, im going back to 9.11.28.

MI 9T PRO here.

to all merry christmas!

I have question.. I'm new to this:
1. I am from Stable ROM. Now I want to use Dev, what steps should I do to avoid errors?
2. I want to "stick" the TWRP into the phone, like everytime I need to boot to TWRP, I just need to press and hold Vol+ + Power.
Sorry for my bad English. Thanks guys
4aea3468f32725b7a37e0f98accc0c31.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I have question.. I'm new to this:
1. I am from Stable ROM. Now I want to use Dev, what steps should I do to avoid errors?
2. I want to "stick" the TWRP into the phone, like everytime I need to boot to TWRP, I just need to press and hold Vol+ + Power.
Sorry for my bad English. Thanks guys
4aea3468f32725b7a37e0f98accc0c31.jpg

Sorry to bother you. I have an unrelated question. Since you are running official ROM, is your widevine L1? You can check by installing DRM Info from the PlayStore.

I was running xiaomi.eu 9.12.12 but flashed back to stock assuming I could get widevine L1. I did not check my device's widevine version when my device was still stock back then.

Sorry to bother you. I have an unrelated question. Since you are running official ROM, is your widevine L1? You can check by installing DRM Info from the PlayStore.

I was running xiaomi.eu 9.12.12 but flashed back to stock assuming I could get widevine L1. I did not check my device's widevine version when my device was still stock back then.

Here is mine
9d09b5fd14aff4d113dfce308650aa74.jpg

The security patch is from November 2019.
And not December 2019.

The Google play security is from December.

I have updated Magisk.

Np, merry xmas

To flash your Cepheus from official ROM to custom ROM (xiaomi.eu), in a nutshell, this is what I did.

1. Download ADB, Mi Unlock Tool, official TWRP for Mi9/Cepheus from twrp.me, xiaomi.eu beta ROM
2. Download official Mi Flash Tool, latest Mi9 global fastboot ROM (just in case you want to flash back to official or ****ed up)
3. Backup data by syncing with Mi Cloud or Google Drive, or whatever tool or method you prefer
4. Enable developer options, then enable OEM unlocking in developer options and enable ADB debugging
5. Shutdown your phone
6. Press and hold Vol Down + Power button to enter fastboot mode
7. Unlock your bootloader (you may have to wait for the timer to allow you to unlock the bootloader). If there is a timer, reboot your phone and use it normally, then try unlocking it in a few days
Note: unlocking the bootloader will erase everything in the internal storage and your phone will be factory reset​
8. After unlocking the bootloader, reboot, connect to wifi and enter your Mi account credential to activate your phone
9. Skip the setup process
10. Repeat step 4, 5 and 6
11. Run Command Prompt in your desktop PC
12. Type fastboot devices to make sure your phone is detected
13. Type fastboot flash recovery twrp.img (I renamed both the twrp and rom zip files to something short, such as twrp.img and rom.zip)
14. Once done, press and hold Vol Up + Power button to enter recovery. This will boot TWRP, instead of the stock recovery
15. Type adb devices to make sure your phone is detected
16. Type adb push rom.zip /tmp/ to sideload the rom (Note to sideload the file to tmp and not to the internal storage as we will be performing a factory reset prior to flashing the rom)
17. Go to Wipe menu, select Format Data, type yes (This is a very important step)
18. Then do a Factory reset
19. On the main TWRP page, select Install, go to the /tmp folder, select rom.zip, and swipe to install
20. Once flashing finished successfully, wipe dalvik and reboot the phone to system

You should now be running xiaomi.eu v9.12.19 in your Cepheus.

I took the opportunity to flash my bootloader locked, official MIUI 11 v11.0.3.0 Mi 9 to xiaomi.eu v9.12.19 while writing this post.

Set ultra battery saver and then Google play store disappeared. Appears again after reboot

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk

Is there a way to get the battery charge animation on 'one tap' (redmi note 8t) when screen is off it comes when being plugged in but it goed away, I want it to be displayed on a tap.. is that possible?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.