MIUI 11.1 9.12.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on this ROM for half a year now, on my Mi6. Love it, keep up the good work.

I do have one question: the last three months, the 'Android security patch level' is 2019-09-01. Is something wrong with my device, or have the recent patches not been applied to the Mi6 version of this ROM?

Happy holidays!

Hey guys, I have a problem. After flashing the rom it just boots into twrp and wont boot into system, also i cant find the created backup or the rom zip to try and flash again. What should I do?

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas.
Can someone tell me whether the Mi 9 lite supports HDMI on the USB-C port?

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

I've been on this ROM for half a year now, on my Mi6. Love it, keep up the good work.

I do have one question: the last three months, the 'Android security patch level' is 2019-09-01. Is something wrong with my device, or have the recent patches not been applied to the Mi6 version of this ROM?

Happy holidays!
The wrong thing could be "Magisk" if you have it installed!
Merry Christmas

In the latest Weekly for the Redmi k20 pro/ Mi 9T Pro, Netflix and amazon prime video have black screen with audio, and you can take screenshots Which shouldn't be the case due to the DRM

Hey guys, I have a problem. After flashing the rom it just boots into twrp and wont boot into system, also i cant find the created backup or the rom zip to try and flash again. What should I do?
if you came from official rom, did you take time to format data before installing EU?

Is there a way to get the battery charge animation on 'one tap' (redmi note 8t) when screen is off it comes when being plugged in but it goed away, I want it to be displayed on a tap.. is that possible?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk
No. Only once for some seconds when connected to the charger and only when the display is switched off.

Off topic: Merry Christmas to everyone!
And a big thank you to xiaomi.eu for the support with their great roms!

On max3, that includes antirollback protection, be I can't return to EU Pie or AOSP Pie after try this version?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
in the mi note 10 in photo mode the wide angle and zoom x5 does not work, in video mode if it works

No. Only once for some seconds when connected to the charger and only when the display is switched off.

Off topic: Merry Christmas to everyone!
And a big thank you to xiaomi.eu for the support with their great roms!
That's a bummer. Merry Christmas.

Anyone else have this magisk issue, I used the hide option because I had an app that didn't work.. so I used the hide function but the root is gone now?

493ad0dd774ddf3492001abfd04517d0.jpg

Last edited:
That's a bummer. Merry Christmas.

Anyone else have this magisk issue, I used the hide option because I had an app that didn't work.. so I used the hide function but the root is gone now?

493ad0dd774ddf3492001abfd04517d0.jpg
Restart your phone

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

May I get an answer as to why on my Mi 8 that callers can't hear me until I turn on speaker mode and why is this only happening on MIUI 11? Every beta and the one stable MIUI 11 ROM (the one based on android 10) has this problem.

I have done multiple clean flashes, factory resets, format data (yes option), and finally fastboot flashes to fix the problem with no success. Any MIUI 10 ROM (and also the MIUI 11 ROM that's based on android pie, V11.0.6.0.PEAMIXM) works with callers being able to hear me. I believe it maybe an android 10 issue or my MI 8 was manufactured differently that it's not fully compatible with MIUI 11.

I know not everyone is having this problem, but I just want to know if the devs and/or xiaomi is aware of this?

Last edited:
Mi 9t pro
When shooting a video in the stock camera app, the camera freezer and lags as hell. Other camera apps is working fine.

Clear data and cache won't fix it. Someone has any solutions?

Last edited:
The wrong thing could be "Magisk" if you have it installed!
Merry Christmas
Thanks for the reply, mate! I don't have Magisk installed, though. Haven't installed it at all, these months. I can't be exactly sure, but I seem to remember in October I did have the October patch version, and only later did the security patch version revert to September. It's weird. Can anyone here with a Mi6 confirm they have the correct patch version?

Thanks for the reply, mate! I don't have Magisk installed, though. Haven't installed it at all, these months. I can't be exactly sure, but I seem to remember in October I did have the October patch version, and only later did the security patch version revert to September. It's weird. Can anyone here with a Mi6 confirm they have the correct patch version?
It is the big mystery!
Sorry if I can help you more on this subject.
I've just updated a MI8 SE with latest 9.12.19 weekly ( without Magisk installed) and I get Nov patch.
On my MI9T it is set at DEC patch.
Not a big issue though, but surprising.
Magisk "effect" has been confirmed.

The double tap to wake keep turn off even on manually. Currently using the weekly 12.19 for mi9t pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.