MIUI 11.2 9.12.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On previous version status bar automatically disappeared sometimes *WhyRed*
Now downloading new version

hello to my MI9 you skip the update for ota is that correct?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-27-16-29-31-462_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-27-16-29-31-462_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Does the aod always stay on now unless scheduled? there's only a setting for turn off when battery saver is on, it used to say it will turn off after a while in a dark room,any info at all would be great otherwise I'll be flashing previous builds,I already re-done this one

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
The screen is always on, is that it?

The screen is always on, is that it?
Yes it's always on, it's not even going off if I leave it screen down on the table,it's used to turn off before,do you know if this is new or a bug?

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

After i update to 9.12.19, during the installation a red writing comes out " twrp unmanaged flag: "key wrapped" .... what is it about? how can i solve?
Thanks a lot
andrea

Mi 9 cepheus

Reactions: ramir0
After i update to 9.12.19, during the installation a red writing comes out " twrp unmanaged flag: "key wrapped" .... what is it about? how can i solve?
Thanks a lot
andrea

Mi 9 cepheus
Same here on Mi9T

Envoyé de mon Redmi K20 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: ramir0
Hello anyone with issues with play atore? Don't update apps....

Enviado do meu MI CC 9 através do Tapatalk

I have issues with AOD signature customization: the text partly has the set color but, time, date and battery, white colour.

Mi 9 Cepheus

It seems the Mi9 update arrived.
Back-up is ready, internal storege empty, will do a clean flash as I have planty of time this week and I guess it doesn't hurt to do it from time to time.

Reactions: Sasch73
face unlock doesn't seem be working on mi9, haven't had any problem before...and when trying to add new face data, it gets stuck on loading camera

What does the red error line during installation mean: Unhandled flag: 'wrappedkey'?

And I have an annoying bug. When I copy a text and paste it somewhere and then copy another text to paste it somewhere, my device still paste the first copied text. I can't paste other texts or links when I previously copied another. The system does not recognize the latest text copy. This happens when I copy text from personal notes.

Mi9

Reactions: vis427
Thanks a lot
andrea

Mi 9 cepheus
Remove the recovery folder (if exist) from your build and keep your twrp

Status
Not open for further replies.