MIUI 11.2 9.12.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On mi9, the screen flashes for a second before going to sleep, you can see the apps dissapearing and then the screen going off. Also, when opening apps you can see the grey app bar with the app name for a few seconds, displayed while the app opening animation is taking place. I'm going to roll back

On mi9, the screen flashes for a second before going to sleep, you can see the apps dissapearing and then the screen going off. Also, when opening apps you can see the grey app bar with the app name for a few seconds, displayed while the app opening animation is taking place. I'm going to roll back

First of all: we write many posts before your... you can only confirm it. Let's not make a mess...

Second: Attempt rollback to na earlier release causes bootloop to Recovery ⚠️

Is any of this xiaomi.eu ROMs WITHOUT Google Services, or at least Google services as an option and not as integrated already!? I am tired of Google missleading and stealing data from users, right now you can't even have a push service running on the background for chat app if not the Google Firebase proprietary one, Monopoly, Spying, Greed is words synonymous to Google this days!

First of all: we write many posts before your... you can only confirm it. Let's not make a mess...

Second: Attempt rollback to na earlier release causes bootloop to Recovery ⚠

-=* Mostly a dirty rollback is not possible (installing an older version directly over the newer version), but it is possible with a clean install ... *=-

Reactions: trahzebuck
Improve display of 3rd party app using Global Dark Mode is still not optimized....
Attach pic is for Facebook notification, facebook homepage is smooth dark but not in notification side...
Hoping Xiaomi will find a way to optimize it in the future updates... For now, disabling Global Dark Mode is the only solution...View attachment 27816
Same here

No one for help me?
I lost finger print unlock
How to fix that ?

Please write in detail what happend, what you did before and the error message, may then can sombody help you.

With the fact you give us, I would say... add a new fingerprint and it is done and take care of it, so that you will not lose the fingerprint again :)

-=* Mostly a dirty rollback is not possible (installing an older version directly over the newer version), but it is possible with a clean install ... *=-

Ofc, full wipe take possibility to install release whatever you want, but will be clean all.

Please write in detail what happend, what you did before and the error message, may then can sombody help you.

With the fact you give us, I would say... add a new fingerprint and it is done and take care of it, so that you will not lose the fingerprint again :)

16h After the new update i cant pass my finger. No recognize. In the parametres i dont have anymore the option for add new fingerprint

Fast charging is missing, I've tried to revert to the release from friday the 12,but the launcher keeps crashing,I've even clear the cache but with no results. Any idea how to fix the launcher crash when I downgrade to the previous 2 releases? Thanks in advance,MI Mix 2 .

Finally the AOD is really always on, so I can do without additional apps to have a clock visible at night. Thank you very much!

Sent from my MI 8

Reactions: mfiresix
Is any of this xiaomi.eu ROMs WITHOUT Google Services, or at least Google services as an option and not as integrated already!? I am tired of Google missleading and stealing data from users, right now you can't even have a push service running on the background for chat app if not the Google Firebase proprietary one, Monopoly, Spying, Greed is words synonymous to Google this days!
Buy an apple.

same :(

Fast charging is missing, I've tried to revert to the release from friday the 12,but the launcher keeps crashing,I've even clear the cache but with no results. Any idea how to fix the launcher crash when I downgrade to the previous 2 releases? Thanks in advance,MI Mix 2 .

Before you format data, ensure you have a backup - either way.

Reactions: CristianWCW

Buy an apple.

Xiaomi phone with China rom will do, just change language to English and remove bloatwares using XiaomiADBFastboot Tools

Good afternoon!
The version for Lavander has not come out, is it really to upgrade to android 10?
best regards

YouTube vanced don't working

ea84969563789056217787fa96fa92b2.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.