MIUI 11.2 9.12.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thans, very good work!
All bugs from 9.12.19 have been fixed.
So far I have not seen any problems.
I will now watch the battery train and give feedback again.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

help me !! this last rom left me without wifi, connects but there is no internet, does anyone know how to fix it?
I have once the same problem with you but I'm sorry I can't remember what I did. I uninstall magisk..I reinstall the rom..?il..i flash another kernel..?I can't remember. But I don't change apn settings.

Reactions: rocktoroyalty
someone who has a xiaomi mi8 SE,
can enter the root of the system and
and look for the ¨* persist folder¨* and within this folder locate the wlan mac.bin file open it copy the code that is inside and send it to me please ...

please

Attachments

• raiz.jpg
    raiz.jpg
    609.1 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Settings
New - Support multiple positioning systems (GPS, Galileo, Beidou, GLONASS)

Everything running smoothly on Mi 9 SE.
I'm curious about this change tho. Is it only for devices with dual GPS?
Thank you for such an amazing job, and happy holidays!

Reactions: cutandaweb
I have once the same problem with you but I'm sorry I can't remember what I did. I uninstall magisk..I reinstall the rom..?il..i flash another kernel..?I can't remember. But I don't change apn settings.
and look for the ¨* persist folder¨* and within this folder locate the wlan mac.bin file open it copy the code that is inside and send it to me please ...

The bottom rounded corners issue is still not fixed. Still got that cut out and not rounded. It's been two months and still no fixes. Is anyone here (inc. Moderators) noticing the issue? Lot's of MIX 2S users are noticing this issue for ages now. (I'm releasing this statement on behalf of Mix 2s users). For more information please read my thread.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rounded-corners.53752/

Yes it is true, where are the moderators?! We have been reporting this issue for months!

Reactions: dennis0302
someone who has a xiaomi mi8 SE,

please
Persist.img file for reflash is to be taken from a fastboot official rom.
Extract it from the tar file and install it as image via twrp.

Persist.img file for reflash is to be taken from a fastboot official rom.
Extract it from the tar file and install it as image via twrp.

I need this code to delete
is in the xiami mi8 se, in the root
using es explorer can be located.
so
can someone give me this code following the path of the image copy this code that is inside the wlan mac.bin file and please send it to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-26-19-17-55-029_com.estrongs.android.pop.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-26-19-17-55-029_com.estrongs.android.pop.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 292
Is Mi 9 Lite animation working in this new update?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes, now it's ok!

I think I'm blind, where is the option to force 2D gpu rendering in developer options?

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk

Hello guys! This my findings on today's beta update :D

WHAT'S NEW
1. New sunlight mode.
2. Added sets of new sky filters in Gallery.
3. Added settings menu and shortcut for Screen Time.
4. Added focus peaking shortcut in Pro Camera mode.

REMAINING BUGS
1. Data usage settings do not follow SIM Card choice.
2. Dynamic font-weight feature doesn't work in Second Space.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
I know it's been asked before. We all know that upgrading from MIUI10 to MIUI11 requires clean flash, but i have a lot of stuff on my device, is there any way to upgrade without data loss? I already tried titanium back up but it says my device is not rooted even my device was rooted a long time. Thanks in advance.
(Sorry for my bad english)

Yes it is true, where are the moderators?! We have been reporting this issue for months!
OK, you reported. So what? You expect the issue to magically disappear?
If we knew what causes the issue, we would have attempted to fix it long ago.
"where are the moderators?!"... really? Take a chill pill. We're working our asses off to provide you the smoothest ROM we can muster.
That attitude will get you no where, that's a promise.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
I know it's been asked before. We all know that upgrading from MIUI10 to MIUI11 requires clean flash, but i have a lot of stuff on my device, is there any way to upgrade without data loss? I already tried titanium back up but it says my device is not rooted even my device was rooted a long time. Thanks in advance.
(Sorry for my bad english)

"We all know"? Interesting. A clean setup is always the safest and best setup. But you can always try the quick and dirty way when upgrading.
I did it for myself and I'm very happy with it.
If titanium doesn't work - you can use google backup, MIUI backup or the migrate app from playstore.
If root is broken it might be a good idea to upgrade clean. Something is wrong with your setup.
But all in all this seems not to be rom related. You need some basics.... Use google / search functions. Your answers are out there...

Thanks for the update! Running smooth on dipper.

Just a small issue / hiccup:
After a reboot, the drawer of system launcher is containing no apps. You can search some and they are showed. But with empty search - no apps.
Force closing the launcher brings the apps back. Not a problem - just annoying. I had this issue already with 9.12.19.

Reactions: Pepe650
"We all know"? Interesting. A clean setup is always the safest and best setup. But you can always try the quick and dirty way when upgrading.
I did it for myself and I'm very happy with it.
If titanium doesn't work - you can use google backup, MIUI backup or the migrate app from playstore.
If root is broken it might be a good idea to upgrade clean. Something is wrong with your setup.
But all in all this seems not to be rom related. You need some basics.... Use google / search functions. Your answers are out there...
Well said!
considering this is a multiposter.

Reactions: trahzebuck
Status
Not open for further replies.