Invalid 9.12.26 - Mi 9 Lite - FMradio and statusbar icons

user2

Members
Dec 13, 2019
Hello.

FM Radio sounds cracking and popping, and it stops by itself for 1,2 sec then can be listen again and again stops 1,2 sec then again..
In all Xiaomi rom's it has the same proplem, very, very bad radio reception, less scanned channels than other devices too.
With another android device (from another company) in the same place with the same phones plugs it is wonderful and no problems at all !
Please fix this.

Status bar notification could be increased per total as for both app's icons and system icons too.
I did it by myself after root'it and modify the "MiuiSystemUI.apk"
Please make them bigger to see the battery, carrier signal, all icons and the rest.
It is a very easy tweak and very useful for people with/above certain age!

for now only these bugs, more are to come.

FM Radio sounds cracking and popping, and it stops by itself for 1,2 sec then can be listen again and again stops 1,2 sec then again..
In all Xiaomi rom's it has the same proplem, very, very bad radio reception, less scanned channels than other devices too.
With another android device (from another company) in the same place with the same phones plugs it is wonderful and no problems at all !
Please fix this.
Which means, not our problem. We're a custom ROM project, not official Xiaomi support team.

Status bar notification could be increased per total as for both app's icons and system icons too.
I did it by myself after root'it and modify the "MiuiSystemUI.apk"
Please make them bigger to see the battery, carrier signal, all icons and the rest.
It is a very easy tweak and very useful for people with/above certain age!
Not interested in this mod.