MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! And it seemes that after the update there is a general latency in the operations
You flash this viper modules on magisk or API for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-11-11-16-58-966_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-11-11-16-58-966_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 372
Is this good or bad for ...cam?

fd8040afca33e6441ddd88b5e0fe5d08.jpg

8f77f83d31fcd63c42f8fa96e8d9677d.jpg

Honest question, I never had any issues with ...cam I just can't remember how I did it, it's 2 years ago...

Thx in advance for an answer.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

If working is ok what version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* you have? Can you post a photo (or a link)of your apk version?

Does anyone else have that "Feature for Facebook" update that never stops?
It also says "language for Netflix" sometimes.I thought it was my device due to dirty flashes but I did a clean install and it happened again.
Device: Xiaomi mi8 on 9.12.5

Reactions: leon834
Is this good or bad for ...cam?

fd8040afca33e6441ddd88b5e0fe5d08.jpg

8f77f83d31fcd63c42f8fa96e8d9677d.jpg

Honest question, I never had any issues with ...cam I just can't remember how I did it, it's 2 years ago...

Thx in advance for an answer.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Yes, you are good to go. Just install the relevant apk for your phone.

I have Xiaomi M9
With this version, everytime when I power on my phone, I have tof enter my code pin although all "Security settings" are deactivated. Did anyone observe this, and what is the solution ? Thank you

Yes, you are good to go. Just install the relevant apk for your phone.
Do you please know of any working *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for mi cc9/mi 9 lite

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I have Xiaomi M9
With this version, everytime when I power on my phone, I have tof enter my code pin although all "Security settings" are deactivated. Did anyone observe this, and what is the solution ? Thank you
You phone it's full encrypted now go to twrp make a backup on a USB wipe data install the rom and if you boot and say your phone need encryption or something like that reboot again in twrp and wipe again data again install the rom and boot. That's I did on my r.n.7

Do you please know of any working *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for mi cc9/mi 9 lite

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
I am sorry. I've just read complain on this subject without being impacted.
Igor answered some people around telling them their phone doesn't have the right APi available yet.

Reactions: Alan098765
Does anyone else have that "Feature for Facebook" update that never stops?
It also says "language for Netflix" sometimes.I thought it was my device due to dirty flashes but I did a clean install and it happened again.
Device: Xiaomi mi8 on 9.12.5

Me, on both Facebook and Messenger app.
I fixed it switching off app auto-update (PlayStore / Settings).

Like you can read here another way is to uninstall FB app and install the last beta version by .apk
Seem to be a temporary solution.

Bye

Last edited:
Me, on both Facebook and Messenger app.
I fixed it switching off app auto-update (PlayStore / Settings).

Bye
;-) thats not what i would call a fix.
on the other hand: thats how i "fixed" impossible google play updates. if they don't start, they can't last forever :cool:

Reactions: DavideM84
Love that ROM, running very smooth on my MiMax 3.

Is there a solution to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and camera2 api, like I did in the previous version?
Thanks in advance for any help.

MIUI's Face Unlock solution.

It's vendor/etc/gps.conf
It's not in system partition for a long time now, for all devices released in like... past 2 years or so.

No point in comparing to Global. It's OK on any Stable, even China, because Stable means old.
I'm not comparing anything, i'm just pointing that the function isn't there

Status
Not open for further replies.