MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I switched from TWRP 3.3.1 to stable OrangeFox on MiMax3, so please re-publish latest MIUI firmware to test it ;)
I have the firmware and it's ok if you want wait to upload it
You'll not have any problem if you are on eu beta 9 no data wipe needed

Reactions: rajubd
Nice work again guy's, but getting the impression that MI6 will no longer get security updates? Can anyone confirm this...
Screenshot_2019-12-06-11-16-06-059_com.android.settings.jpg

Wow, the best update! Everything working good, smooth, no bug. Ok google finally work in Italy, GPAY too and Edxposed and all related stuff like Viper4Android or CustoMIUIzer works! Very well! Now my Redmi K20 Pro is perfect! Thanks devs.

Reactions: Alan098765
Wow, the best update! Everything working good, smooth, no bug. Ok google finally work in Italy, GPAY too and Edxposed and all related stuff like Viper4Android or CustoMIUIzer works! Very well! Now my Redmi K20 Pro is perfect! Thanks devs.
What viper you install and how?

Max 3 users wait

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-06-12-22-44-281_com.dropbox.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-06-12-22-44-281_com.dropbox.android.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 255
Thanks for this release. Great work. I have just one issue. If I choose the option for "dynamic shots" in the camera it will force close the app. But I have the issue only with the main camera not with the front camera. I have a mi mix 3.
Is there a fix available for that?

k20 pro.
I can't find anything that's different from last week but at least it's not like the week before that when the phone would freeze every other time i tried to unlock it. So at least no bugs pop up in first couple of hours.

THNX for sharing.
I have too a RN7, and I had your same problems flashing the 9.11.28... Now, after severals formats (...!!), I've retourned to v.9.11.21, with the "Old" TWRP.
So, what version of OrangeF You putted in?
The Beta or the Stable One?
I flash the stable 10.2

Reactions: Nikko_Foxx
i installed orangefox just to make sure everything will be alright next time they release the fix for mi 8 lite

Reactions: rajubd
Anyone experiencing very slow charging? I'm in my redmi note 5 Pro and it is charging at 350amps only

Status
Not open for further replies.