MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good but 2 slight issues, first what the hell is that an ugly face unlock symbol now?
Second my temperature is gone on lockscreen, I wonder why?

606658b77ada4f8118e66cf52658ccb0.jpg

It was like this till today:

904bd269e5120de7e2656dceabe13cc0.jpg

Or this:
2de905e3f7f1da4c88de32cf88bac829.jpg

No other issues spotted till now.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
You wrote "my temperature.."
If you feel well, your temperature is 37.2° C.... Put a sticker there. (just kidding!)
have a nice day.

please change back the permission manager. i use app named APPOPS to deny some permission. when i restart my phone, this permission is accepted.

Can we go from Android 9 to 10 with dirty flash?
Hello.
Can't update, can't install with format data, can't install with all wipe. Bootloop on logo "MI Powered by android". on Mi Max 3.
I also did dirty flash and found the bootloop (Mi 8 Lite). So I restarted in recovery but asked me for a password. Maybe we need to update the twrp?
Someone help us please! :D

Anyway thank you very much to the developers for the update.
It's possible that your TWRP needs an upgrade, but I doubt there's any release available that supports Android 10 for your devices yet.

Messages from Google no works
Messages from Google is not part of our ROM.

Good job team!

Any way to change text selection of Miui to stay like AOSP ? Like this, please devs take a look..
Miui text selection is very poor and not good!
Nope... we'll stay with MIUI approach like most users are already accustomed to.

On K20Pro last .eu stable: why are there still October patches? Thx in advance
1. Why are you asking this in Beta release thread?
2. Security patches are not under our control, ask Xiaomi why it's outdated.

Eh? V11.0.3.0 also had October security patches, I don't know what you're talking about.
ro.build.version.security_patch=2019-10-01
ro.vendor.build.security_patch=2019-10-01

Again this week! there is still not release for crux (Mi 9 Pro 5G). Its almost 1 month after last crux release (07.11.2019) :/ will there be any before Christmas ? or we need w8 for new year ? Why this delay? If you place delay info please put info why delay.
And? Your point? When Xiaomi releases, we releases. Xiaomi hasn't released anything yet.

Because of the new permissions manager, all apps need new permissions, that's a bit annoying

MI9SE
Yes, annoying, but not a big deal. Nothing we can do about it. A new permission manager needs permissions to be granted again for installed apps only, while system apps' permissions are handles by the system.

Very smooth update on the Mi 9 SE. Tho I noticed that I can't set the hotspot to the 5ghz band. I always get an error
Thanks for reporting, I expected more device to face that problem. Here, flash this, let me know if it helps:

Double tap, turn on and off the screen, work well, and everything works fine on MI Mix 2 thanks to the developer.

The update is great in Mi 9, 7 hours of use and everything perfect. Thank you for your hard work.

please change back the permission manager. i use app named APPOPS to deny some permission. when i restart my phone, this permission is accepted.
Nope. I don't know what you tried to do before, but changing required permissions for system apps wasn't working before as well, it would be reset after reboot. We like the MIUI native package installer and permission manager.

Greetings guys! This is what i found on today's update! (Although many changes were already stated on the changelog :p)
WHAT'S NEW
1. Redesigned Permission Manager.
2. Sides swipe up gesture for Google Assistant.
3. Redesigned animation and face unlock interface on lock screen.
4. Added more information on network advanced settings.
5. Redesigned package installer.
6. Improve Battery Saver feature.
7. Added quick call option in text messaging.

BUGS FIXED
- FIX issue with switching dark mode on/off will cause system launcher to force close.

REMAINING BUGS
1. Ultra Battery Saver can't be placed into notification shade.
2. Data usage settings do not follow SIM Card choice.
3. Dynamic font-weight feature broke several third-party apps font boldness (e.g. WhatsApp).
4. Dynamic font-weight feature doesn't work in Second Space.

Sometimes when i unlock the phone the phone go to google assistant with no reason,anyone with the same problem?

I also did dirty flash and found the bootloop (Mi 8 Lite). So I restarted in recovery but asked me for a password. Maybe we need to update the twrp?
Someone help us please! :D

Anyway thank you very much to the developers for the update.

Pitchblack TWRP custom build for mi8lite can decrypt data -

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...covery-mi-8-lite-v2-9-0-base-twrp-v3-t4000857

I've dirty flashed this MIUI 11 Android 10 build with this TWRP, and its working well so far on mi8lite (after wipe dalvik/cache and a few reboots), but just noticed the ROM has been removed from androidfilehost and sourceforge so maybe there's a deeper issue!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why delete the build because one noob , Mi max3 working fine using Orangfox Rec, many user already use the ROM on telegram group

hello
i have bootlop when i update rom from xiaomi eu 9.11.28 to 9.5.12 it's the first time that it happens I never have any problem with updates with xiaomi eu ( mi9 t Pro )

Help please

Only sound but no image in Netflix and Disney+ after 9.12.5 update. Anyone with the same problem? Mi 9 SE Thank you.

can someone explain further, the different Game drivers?
is there any significant changes to the game?
i cant see any difference, but I hope there is a use for that feature

I have a error in mi8lite, the last versión affect the Google play, the downloads are very slow, and i can't solve, please help

Reactions: Ted presley
Status
Not open for further replies.