MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you do it? you save/upload it on google drive, something like that?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk
Download the apk to my phone and open the file with Files app by Google (downloaded from Google Play). Maybe any other file manager can work.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Download the apk to my phone and open the file with Files app by Google (downloaded from Google Play).

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk
ahhh ok... so its working in the file manager of google but not working in the stock file manager

ahhh ok... so its working in the file manager of google but not working in the stock file manager

It might be different between models but the stock file manager request permission when trying to install an apk for the first time.
7f5364866fe1af5869ff450c94d2f58a.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Best update so far! Have couple small things but will report in bugs section.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

It might be different between models but the stock file manager request permission when trying to install an apk for the first time.
7f5364866fe1af5869ff450c94d2f58a.jpg

Here is my File Manager permission..
I already try to clear data of my file manager app to re-permission but still cant install apk file... no app is found to take this action...
also tried clear data in my package installer app still no luck...

Screenshot_2019-12-07-08-24-34-501_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

hi guys. just found out that nova actions no longer work with kwgt widgets. unlike with the previous version.

can someone share their knowledge about the game drivers of miui 11?

Reactions: Feder
Running on a mi max 3.
After updating the ROM, apps like telegram and Snapchat which show a list of all images in order of newest to oldest are only showing the images that have been saved to the phone since the update was installed. I'm assuming this has something to do with the new scoped storage in Android 10, is there a way to get it to behave like it did before, though?

Dirty flashing build after build on mi9, each better than previous.
Thanks devs!

edit: standby battery use is ridiculous - less than 2% for 6h+ sleep

Last edited:
Here is my File Manager permission..
I already try to clear data of my file manager app to re-permission but still cant install apk file... no app is found to take this action...
also tried clear data in my package installer app still no luck...

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using TapatalkView attachment 27504
What about the installed package manager app? Here is mine.
ea0cf29e149d6e81a2159b170c205520.jpg
3e47de64eed8b1add0f8b4b85eff04be.jpg
a8672b5b5576599b601c7ddc326c8791.jpg

What about the installed package manager app? Here is mine.
ea0cf29e149d6e81a2159b170c205520.jpg
3e47de64eed8b1add0f8b4b85eff04be.jpg
a8672b5b5576599b601c7ddc326c8791.jpg

same with me...but mine is not working while using the stock file manager.. i tried using Files by Google file manager as mention above and its working...its weird since it is using the same Package Installer but its working on Files by Google but not working on MIUI default File Manager

same with me...but mine is not working while using the stock file manager.. i tried using Files by Google file manager as mention above and its working...its weird since it is using the same Package Installer but its working on Files by Google but not working on MIUI default File Manager

I install APKs using the stock file manager all the time with no issues, so I don't know what to tell you. Make a logcat while trying to launch the APK installation, an entry from ActivityManager should have some info for us.

Strange issue on Mi 9
When an app require root permission, Magisk pop-up not appear (with grant / denied buttons).

Bye

Hi... my Mi9 / Magisk 20.1 is asking if an app needs root permission.

In magisk check:
  • left menue - settings - scroll down
there are three entries:
  • superuser access -> apps and adb
  • automatic replay -> ask
  • superuser notification -> popup
Regards Kater

Last edited:
Please give module link.. Unable to download from play store

here we go ....

Everything works fine, but the only problem is that it cannot install the APK file from 3rd party but can be updated. I've tried and solved, but no luck. Who has a way to get many thanks

Everything works fine, but the only problem is that it cannot install the APK file from 3rd party but can be updated. I've tried and solved, but no luck. Who has a way to get many thanks

Hi can you write in detail, what you are doing and the error message ?

Perhaps... In settings, search for "install" there are some entries you have to check.

regards Kater

Very good rom but i have one problem,
auto brightness switched the disply very dark
In low light. Today outside is very bad weather and very cloudy, the display has
very low light. I had this problem in the global rom and the eu stable too.
Yes, this problem is exist forever. I'm using this mod: https://forum.xda-developers.com/Mi-9/themes/magisk-miui-auto-brightness-fix-mi-9-t3924026
Version 5b for android 10 dark mod, working very well. Don't know if it will work on other devices than Mi9.

Status
Not open for further replies.