MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uninstall update in apps option --> it will roll back quite old version, install chosen version.
In google play services I have no option to uninstall the updates...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-07-09-21-52-738_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-07-09-21-52-738_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 260
Cannot install any APK since this update with the new Miui Package installer. It says always "no app found to open the apk"...

Any ideas?

Reactions: oatuncturk
Cannot install any APK since this update with the new Miui Package installer. It says always "no app found to open the apk"...

Any ideas?
some of your apps is blocking it.. you have you find out which one..

Hi,
after I installed magisk 20.1, or 20, it goes to bootloop and stops at start on the unlock screen. Does anyone see the same problem on MI MAX 3?
Mant Thanks for helping

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,
Can some one with Mi Air2 earphones and Mi 9 or on Miui 11 Android 10 test if appears the animation with battery on open the box?

The sound is to low too i can barely hear on max volume.

Mi 9 Se (grus) after update from 9.11.28 to 9.12 :
- Google play market lose wifi connection and download slow (23 mb update of YOUTUBE I wait 40 minutes) but downloading with browser is fast.
- system launcher crashed when I try serch in appdrawer (2 and more later) and launcher close with opening "recently open apps"
- battery drained
- when blocking phone - display have glitch before light off
- fingerprint sometimes not recognized, but after that phone will reboot sometimes.

I install APKs using the stock file manager all the time with no issues, so I don't know what to tell you. Make a logcat while trying to launch the APK installation, an entry from ActivityManager should have some info for us.

sorry i can't make a logcat today... i am on mobile only for a few days now and coming days since there is no electricity in my place due to typhoon...i will try to talk to other k20 pro premium user to make a logcat...thanks for the reply..

Any ideas?

hi, i have the same issue but cant make a logcat.. i cant open my laptop because there is no electricity in my place for few days now and the coming days because of typhoon.. there is a tutorial here how to make a logcat using laptop...
can you make a logcat so that the devs can help us to find out whats happening?

I can no longer download in the App Store. Mi max 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-07-10-18-02-972_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-07-10-18-02-972_com.android.vending.jpg
    472.8 KB · Views: 236
Reactions: Bobanoid
Hi,
after I installed magisk 20.1, or 20, it goes to bootloop and stops at start on the unlock screen. Does anyone see the same problem on MI MAX 3?
Mant Thanks for helping

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Remove all modules then flash magisk
I can no longer download in the App Store. Mi max 3
This is common problem with all mi max 3, mi 9 se and mi 8 lite user.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOODDESLEX
MI9 SE
Display problems increased.

Had already with the last 2 Versions problems that the display was sometimes not bright after wakup of the screen. But at least the display was nocht flickering.

Now I have a real flickering of the screen. It switches between bright and dark with a frequency of approx. 5-10Hz.

Greets,
MPC561

hi guys. just found out that nova actions no longer work with kwgt widgets. unlike with the previous version.

can someone share their knowledge about the game drivers of miui 11?
Maybe you have to set some permissions. There is one point with "pop-up windows in background". these have to be enabled. then it should work.

Mi 9 Se (grus) after update from 9.11.28 to 9.12 :
- Google play market lose wifi connection and download slow (23 mb update of YOUTUBE I wait 40 minutes) but downloading with browser is fast.
same here... waiting for an 7,21mb update almost an hour now and progress is 94%...
doesn't matter if wifi or mobile network.

Any ideas?
I can install APK but Package Installer is in Chinese (FR language).
Otherwise all is fine on mix2s. Thank!

thanks team good job. ı have mi8. i want to writing that i saw problems.
1 battery drain faster.
2 sometimes whatsapp etc notifications doesnt seem. i see notifications after i opened apllication
3 while changing homepage screens screen is blur. like a lag
4 play store doesnt work with cellular internet.
5 smoothness problems, while using phone
6 i cant cast my phone to android tv, but i can cast to my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.