MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

I asked for french people with brand by Free ! I have the feeling that since last update, it's more and more difficut for the phone to connect to internet ! Before, 9.11.28, i had 4G and since barely H++ ! I asked my provider, but no change. Does anybody else notice this problem ? Thnx for your replies

Update after update, bluetooth volume gets much lower whenever I disconnect and re-connect my headsets (redmi airdots). Volume only gets louder when I unpair and pair them again. It happens since the first MIUI 11 build. Never happened on AOSP ROMs.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

sorry i can't make a logcat today... i am on mobile only for a few days now and coming days since there is no electricity in my place due to typhoon...i will try to talk to other k20 pro premium user to make a logcat...thanks for the reply..
Grab it from your phone then:

This is common problem with all mi max 3, mi 9 se and mi 8 lite user.
Not at all. I don't have such a problem here

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Devs thank you so much, you are cool.

Use official TWRP, not Fox, flashed updated ROM to 9.12.6, everything is good.
External NTFS storage work well.

Hi,
after I installed magisk 20.1, or 20, it goes to bootloop and stops at start on the unlock screen. Does anyone see the same problem on MI MAX 3?
Mant Thanks for helping

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Had the same issue, not solved till now

Please help me
Listen flash your twrp then boot in twrp then flash orange fox twrp reboot auto in New twrp and flash the rom I don't think it will do it again I have the lavender and I am on latest version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-07-14-52-46-282_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-07-14-52-46-282_com.android.settings.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 201
Why delete the build because one noob , Mi max3 working fine using Orangfox Rec, many user already use the ROM on telegram group
Do you have problems with downloading apps from google play? And which version exactly are you on (9.12.5 or 9.12.6)

Every problems on our device are not fault by eu team
I have some bugs because I go from 9 to 10 without wipe data. Is that eu fault? No
Others have problems with new permissions and I do and others with wifi same as I and others with recovery..I have managed with all that.. The source is from xiaomi the people here the eu team I mean only add languages and some more useful thinks they didn't change anything.. So the problems come from xiaomi or of us..

It's possible that your TWRP needs an upgrade, but I doubt there's any release available that supports Android 10 for your devices yet.

Messages from Google is not part of our ROM.

Nope... we'll stay with MIUI approach like most users are already accustomed to.

1. Why are you asking this in Beta release thread?
2. Security patches are not under our control, ask Xiaomi why it's outdated.

Eh? V11.0.3.0 also had October security patches, I don't know what you're talking about.
ro.build.version.security_patch=2019-10-01
ro.vendor.build.security_patch=2019-10-01

And? Your point? When Xiaomi releases, we releases. Xiaomi hasn't released anything yet.

Yes, annoying, but not a big deal. Nothing we can do about it. A new permission manager needs permissions to be granted again for installed apps only, while system apps' permissions are handles by the system.

Thanks for reporting, I expected more device to face that problem. Here, flash this, let me know if it helps:

im on latest 9.12.5 update, mi9t
flashed it and it doesnt work, it basically changes region in build.prop file in system
i did it manually too and it doesn't work either

Listen flash your twrp then boot in twrp then flash orange fox twrp reboot auto in New twrp and flash the rom I don't think it will do it again I have the lavender and I am on latest version
Thanks for the guidance i will try the same process and let u know

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Androidgye
Do you have problems with downloading apps from google play? And which version exactly are you on (9.12.5 or 9.12.6)
I was have problem on 9.12.5 but I fix it. Now I'm on 9.12.6.
What I do I wipe data of the two apks that download stuff,I wipe the data of Google play, I remove the update from play store and I close what was on in wifi additional settings. And reboot.

Reactions: rajubd
The speed is like before the q update just fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-07-15-12-25-422_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-07-15-12-25-422_com.android.vending.jpg
    801.9 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_2019-12-07-15-12-18-798_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-07-15-12-18-798_com.android.vending.jpg
    801.6 KB · Views: 197
I don't see what everybody seems to be complaining about. The speed is just like before for me.
I'm using Mi 9T Pro.
Play store downloads fine here

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

I don't see what everybody seems to be complaining about. The speed is just like before for me.
I'm using Mi 9T Pro.
Play store downloads fine here

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
bro, can you please use face unlock for lock screen and try to put two face data on it, and report to me your feedback pls?

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

I was have problem on 9.12.5 but I fix it. Now I'm on 9.12.6.
What I do I wipe data of the two apks that download stuff,I wipe the data of Google play, I remove the update from play store and I close what was on in wifi additional settings. And reboot.
Thanks wipe both download apk data and remove play store update fixed my problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Androidgye
Some times when I unlock the Mi 9, I get a home screen completely empty without icons and take a few seconds until reload them.

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

I'm still on 9.11.14 with MAX3/128GB, standart TWRP and magisk 20.1 . My plan is to :
- dirty flash 9.12.6
- flash magisk 20.1
- clean cash and davlik cash
- reboot

Will it work or any problem or bottlooping?
Anything else I have to do after flash?

I'm still on 9.11.14 with MAX3/128GB, standart TWRP and magisk 20.1 . My plan is to :
- dirty flash 9.12.6
- flash magisk 20.1
- clean cash and davlik cash
- reboot

Will it work or any problem or bottlooping?
Anything else I have to do after flash?
nope!

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.