MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what everybody seems to be complaining about. The speed is just like before for me.
I'm using Mi 9T Pro.
Play store downloads fine here

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
Hi, did you revert back the splash logo to Mi rather than Redmi? How?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

I'm still on 9.11.14 with MAX3/128GB, standart TWRP and magisk 20.1 . My plan is to :
- dirty flash 9.12.6
- flash magisk 20.1
- clean cash and davlik cash
- reboot

Will it work or any problem or bottlooping?
Anything else I have to do after flash?
Yes you have

I'm still on 9.11.14 with MAX3/128GB, standart TWRP and magisk 20.1 . My plan is to :
- dirty flash 9.12.6
- flash magisk 20.1
- clean cash and davlik cash
- reboot

Will it work or any problem or bottlooping?
Anything else I have to do after flash?
You're good to go

First check the box of your magisk modules to disable them then,Boot in your recovery and flash orange then reboot in fox twrp. If you have it already dirty flash then wipe both cash and don't install magisk then boot after boot reboot and install magisk reboot open magisk open your modules except viper and Dolby.
If it doesn't boot after go to twrp aroma file manager, data, adb, modules and remove them. Then start install one reboot if boot Install other..

A new version came on the 6th. But now, before updating, the system displays that you will need to enter a password in twrp, because data is encrypted.
Prior to this, yesterday it was updated on the 10th android completely normal.
I did not understand at what point my data was encrypted, why and what now to do?
Only complete deletion of personal data?
Mi Max 3 6/128Gb

Still having problems on downloading apps on playstore both wifi and data. Too much slow and sometimes no progress at all. Please help

Reactions: Roberto Filho
Mi max 3 dirty flash... Over latest version... Twrp + magisk and câmera 2 api.... *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* open and close... Câmera on whatsapp does not work

A new version came on the 6th. But now, before updating, the system displays that you will need to enter a password in twrp, because data is encrypted.
Prior to this, yesterday it was updated on the 10th android completely normal.
I did not understand at what point my data was encrypted, why and what now to do?
Only complete deletion of personal data?
Mi Max 3 6/128Gb
With orange fox you can access your data. But the best is wipe data it's a big update

Mi max 3 dirty flash... Over latest version... Twrp + magisk and câmera 2 api.... *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* open and close... Câmera on whatsapp does not work
It's first release we have to wait some weeks and then we have to wipe data and start from scratch

Reactions: rajubd
First check the box of your magisk modules to disable them then,Boot in your recovery and flash orange then reboot in fox twrp. If you have it already dirty flash then wipe both cash and don't install magisk then boot after boot reboot and install magisk reboot open magisk open your modules except viper and Dolby.
If it doesn't boot after go to twrp aroma file manager, data, adb, modules and remove them. Then start install one reboot if boot Install other..
Is orangefox really needed for 9.12.6 version. I'm on TWRP 3.3.1-0

After removed play store and play service updates and data the problem with play store download apps is the same! Too late... Some advice to solve it? (Mi9SE)

Anyone encountered missing sim1? Needs to reboot for it to reappear.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

After removed play store and play service updates and data the problem with play store download apps is the same! Too late... Some advice to solve it? (Mi9SE)

What do you mean by wipe both download apk data?

Clear All data from both download apk
Screenshot_2019-12-07-19-28-29-383_ru.anjyuEdU.vQAwOMuIn.jpg
Screenshot_2019-12-07-22-13-20-022_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.