MIUI 11.1 9.12.5/6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the Mi Max 3 users out there, just wanted to confirm that clearing data of BOTH download apks, then uninstalling updates of the Google Play Store resolved ALL my problems regarding download speeds through the Play Store... Happy again!

Reactions: Androidgye
Is there also a MIUI11 Rom for the Redmi Note 4x? My wife has the Global Rom on it and has updated yesterday on the - MIUI Global11.0.2 Stable 11.0.2.0 (NCFMIXM).
Or the users of an older smartphone stay out of here.

Reactions: McEinre
Is there also a MIUI11 Rom for the Redmi Note 4x? My wife has the Global Rom on it and has updated yesterday on the - MIUI Global11.0.2 Stable 11.0.2.0 (NCFMIXM).
Or the users of an older smartphone stay out of here.
Phones before Android 9 not supported is on first page. Stay on stable

On my Mi 8 Google pay contactless doesn't work (without root/magisk).
Tried to clean data of Google Pay and Google Play Services app without success
0a852720f6a4e9906e9af171bc0251cc.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi Max 3 (SD636) gives an error when attempting to set 5GHz hotspot too. Your flashable fixes that.
MI9T. fix works one time, but if you switch back to 2.4Ghz band it never return to 5Ghz setting.
Did you check that?

On my Mi 8 Google pay contactless doesn't work (without root/magisk).
Tried to clean data of Google Pay and Google Play Services app without success

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Since someone claimed I would not be helpful to people who don't bother to read the thread, I recommend to have a closer look to post 135.

Yes it works:

2eba82ffb17ea9311a95d1e5d4b0831f.jpg

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Hi, after this update I'm getting "Can't install system applications from unofficial channels" message (unknown sources option is allowed and try other tips but nothing).
Any idea?
Thanks!
i know this is because "New – New permission manager" but it is any way to override ?

Try on my 9t pro and don't work (work only viper without that trick)
While on my mi note 10 with Android 9 it work .. ever without that trick

Is long pressing for screenshot a bug or a new feature? If it's a new feature I really don't like it. It slows down your processes and takes time. Maybe you could give us an option about it. Thank you for all your support.

good morning , i'd ask for Mi 9 if type of preferred network is set to Lte/wcdma instead of lte/TD-SCDMA/UMTS?

Everything working fine except G Cam in my Mi8. Someone with the same problem or knows what APK to use?

Thanks for the hard work devs!

Edit: RazerPhone version doesn't working. Using the app GCamator instead to install another apk seems to be working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ergys02
Mi 9.. After you take picture camera freezes. Error says can not connect to camera. Installed *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and no issues. Just issues with built in camera app

Status
Not open for further replies.