Votes: 300 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 55 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...GONE!!

45b04e118d4e5a2aa9766607eaa7db9f.jpg

I love you guys!! Thanks for the update!

I always remember to backup just once flashing started hope my luck will carry on...

Night mode available on Max 3 (it still shows dark mode to be in Display page if you use the search in settings), nice style for the notifications toggles , hope they'll also turn settings to dark on next update

Thanks again devs!

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Reactions: Mest0663
Hello graw2, already install in my MI8: the development Rom 9.1.24, activate the development options, activate the rest of the options and try to unlock the phone again. The result was the same as with the stable Rom:

Captura de pantalla (3).png

Any suggestion is grateful.
Thanks for all the help received.

Have you tried on a different USB (2.0) port, or different cable or another PC?

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

I tested with three different laptops, bought new USB type C and executed different versions of unlocking tools according to the suggestions made on Xiaomi.eu and XDA-developers.
The result is always the same.
I really don´t know what may be happening and I do not resign myself to not being able to install developer Rom from Xiaomi.eu. For five years I have been a happy user of xiaomi.eu rom in my old MI3 and I wish I could do it with my new MI8.
Thanks and sorry my English.

Reactions: El Porcharo
I tested with three different laptops, bought new USB type C and executed different versions of unlocking tools according to the suggestions made on Xiaomi.eu and XDA-developers.
The result is always the same.
I really don´t know what may be happening and I do not resign myself to not being able to install developer Rom from Xiaomi.eu. For five years I have been a happy user of xiaomi.eu rom in my old MI3 and I wish I could do it with my new MI8.
Thanks and sorry my English.

Hello!
I'll try to help you, because my friends had the same trouble with unlocking.
Did you use Windows 7 x64 instead of windows 8 or windows 10? And this version of unlocking tool: 3.3.525.23?
This way was helpful to resolve problem.

Then what is the point of update with... nothing new? I am not against xiaomi.eu, i am talking about xiaomi roms. They have "final test" for poco 4k 60 fps for months, also "working" on the widevine problem.

There is a module on magisk to enable 4k 60fps on poco. It has been available for almost 2 months (because xiaomi ended developing 4k 60fps a long time ago). I even used 4k 60fps for recording in a concert and it was damn good. Maybe xiaomi want 4k to be released without any issues, and that why they are taking a lot of time. But if you cant wait, you can enable it now. Its easy

Screenshot_2019-02-14-23-06-09-527_com.android.camera.png

Hello!
I'll try to help you, because my friends had the same trouble with unlocking.
Did you use Windows 7 x64 instead of windows 8 or windows 10? And this version of unlocking tool: 3.3.525.23?
This way was helpful to resolve problem.

A laptop tested is windows 7 64, the other is windows 8 64. The tool used is the unlocking tool: 3.3.525.23 at the suggestion of graw2 instead of the one suggested on xiaomi.eu.
Thanks

Reactions: Ryoma
A laptop tested is windows 7 64, the other is windows 8 64. The tool used is the unlocking tool: 3.3.525.23 at the suggestion of graw2 instead of the one suggested on xiaomi.eu.
Thanks

Is firewall or antivirus disabled?
And maybe, i'm not sure, but something wrong with Xiaomi's servers.

Awesome.. been waiting for official dark mode for ages.. dark themes are fine but there is always something broken like black text on black background..
Can't wait to try it on my poco ❤️
I hope then they make an update focused on battery life only because miui became very draining after pie..

XIAOMI MI MIX
Dark Mode (Night Mode) works fine.
No Bugs so far.
But: No more Android Security Patch Updates from XIAOMI?
Still 2018-10
Thanks for your work

Status
Not open for further replies.