Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Note 4X..huhu.. Why??

Screenshot_2019-02-19-16-03-10-470_com.android.settings.png

9.2.21 is ultrafast on my Mi5s but there is one big problem - where is the wifi band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) selector?? It is very important feature to configure network devices, that if you don't bring it back, I'll have to downgrade :( Since when the selector was removed?

Reactions: Gabriel
just want to say hello. got my global mix3 loaded with eu rom. it's scary because the unit was not booting at the beginning after side load the rom.
wiped the data , then it worked.
I guess it was my fault not following the guide. push file failed that why I had to use side load.
all good now.
thanks.

Reactions: El Porcharo
Greetings to all and many thanks for the rom, I just installed it and I'm testing everything, where can I locate the dark mode? I have a redmi note 5 Global

9.2.21 is ultrafast on my Mi5s but there is one big problem - where is the wifi band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) selector?? It is very important feature to configure network devices, that if you don't bring it back, I'll have to downgrade :( Since when the selector was removed?
I believe it was something Xiaomi disabked to certain countries, but on Xiaomi.eu it should work as it is based on China....
Strange

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Also a problem since the last 3 updates. Everytime you restart the Mi8SE haptic feedback is disabled.
Mean it's enabled but you have to go into settings and you have to touch the feedback bar. After this it works until the next restart.

Now that i'm able to unlock bootloader and ready to go EU instead Global i wonder what "bonus" would i win!
Some one that was Global before and now EU can confirm if battery gets better? Face recognition working? Any bug to be aware of?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.