Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tengo el Xiaomi Mi5 y no tomo fotos panorámicas. Una vez que se termina la foto, cuando se guarda, el error salta y abandona la cámara. Adjunto el informe de error. Además, desde la última actualización, el teléfono se pone muy caliente.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-26-22-49-53-109_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-26-22-49-53-109_com.miui.bugreport.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Fixed for next release.
[

Igor... Any chance to find out why Firefox force closing when sharing links by clipboard copying on Max 3? No issues on Redmi5+... View attachment MAX3_MIUI.eu_firefox_fc_on_share-copy_link.txtView attachment ffox_copy_clipboard.txt

EDIT: this is the code involved..
Code:
02-26 23:54:41.815 E/AndroidRuntime(31325): java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: starting Intent { act=android.intent.action.SEND typ=text/plain flg=0x80001 cmp=com.adobe.cc/.share.CopyToClipboardActivity clip={text/plain T:https://www.google.com/} (has extras) } from ProcessRecord{b15e9ab 31325:org.mozilla.firefox/u0a230} (pid=31325, uid=10230) not exported from uid 10228
But I can't find any clipboard permission settings ...

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Last edited:
I have a problem. I have already installed miui.eu, both stable and beta, and I can not register the fingerprint. The handset is a redmi 5 (rosy). Any solution, please ??

Hi there, im on MIUI v10 stable release on mi note 6 pro, should i format my data to flash these realease ? what did you recommend ? or just wait for the new stable release ?
I forgot to tell that is the miui.eu v10.2 estable version.

on my redmi Note 7 has a GPS positioning error when using the navigation feature, GPS does not move by my location
Tkankyou verry much!

Since the last 2 or 3 updates, I have the problem, that I cannot change loudness when I see a video for example a video, sent in WhatsApp. Is there any workaround?
If not, please kindly fix that
Best regards

Michael

First unstable ROM. Been updating weekly on MIX 3 since early december. It's full of laggs, crashes, not respondings. Waiting for the update. (w/ Magisk 18)

themes no works 100% in last roms
in mutch settings appear white caracteres in settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-27-05-46-51-182_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-27-05-46-51-182_com.android.settings.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 337
Reactions: DangerousRon
First unstable ROM. Been updating weekly on MIX 3 since early december. It's full of laggs, crashes, not respondings. Waiting for the update. (w/ Magisk 18)
I do not know where your problem lies? The ROM is stable, low battery consumption and good RAM management. For the next update, I hope for better app support for the AOD and widevine L1.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Did someone noticed a strange behaviour when double tapping to wake up the screen ? Sometimes I need to double tap twice to wake up my screen on a mi8.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Same for me , I dirty flashed back to 9.2.15 and battery is very good again :) mi8se

Same with my mi8 se
Thought it was my usage
But from 30% drain per day till before last release
To empty (100% ->. <9% in 15 hours)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-27-13-53-27-647_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-27-13-53-27-647_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 354
Same with my mi8 se
Thought it was my usage
But from 30% drain per day till before last release
To empty (100% ->. <9% in 15 hours)
I've got a very similar battery consumption on Pocophone. Google play service and xiaomi service framework are the most greedy applications and services and i don't know why. The radio drains the battery a lot as well; and i never find any solution.

By the way, theses issues are not linked in particular to this ROM; i noticed these issue when i switch from Oreo to Pie.

Otherwise; thanks a lot for your work guys.

What step are you blocked?
If it is at last tick for finger print validation, sometime it's less sensible or reactive. Can take 30 seconds to get cleared.

I made the installation clean. And when I register new fingerprints, the redmi 5 can even read digital, but at the end it appears: it was not possible to register the fingerprint. Try later.

Status
Not open for further replies.