9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, after installing for my xiaomi I 8 version 9.3.1e gives me network problems, it is possible to return to the previous 9.2.21?
thank you

Just a question : why isn't it possible to have more AOD theme ? Is this related to xiaomi rom ?
And how to choose favorite AOD themes and delete the others ? thx

Last edited:
Who has a similar problem, the battery in the last weekly eu for 21 numbers leaves much. Per night 30%
Why is network and standby eating so much
Internet has been disabled

Same, downgraded for now, I had to recharge twice a day

I think - everything already fine with the battery drain (it's clear when I did update on attchd screenshot)
f2a82c74570ff654adabfe54f9eeac9f.jpg

Изпратено от моят MI 8 SE с помощта на Tapatalk

@Igor Eisberg so i changed the device language for English United Kingdom and it didn't do anything for the dark mode it is still reverting to always on and now I don't have French language anymore in the languages setting option
Then you should make clean install...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

All 9.2.28 ROMs removed again, except for those on Android 8.1?

Was just thinking about installing, but best to wait I suppose . . .

Thanks always the best and had update very quickly great.
But do you know when had 4k 60i/s on mi 8 ? Thanks

No idea what you mean, battery drain on mi 8 hasn't radically changed since December.
It was better on oreo.
It slightly improved ever since Android pie adaptive battery feature was added.
My battery life is really awful and the back of my mi 8 got even hot with the use of the adaptive akku option. The Google Play Service keeps on sucking my battery. Im not sure if I should use a different kernel maybe but atm I would like to stay with it like it is.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

My battery life is really awful and the back of my mi 8 got even hot with the use of the adaptive akku option. The Google Play Service keeps on sucking my battery. Im not sure if I should use a different kernel maybe but atm I would like to stay with it like it is.

I agree with stoffl battery is pretty OK. Did you try clean install (with format and everything?) like new phone. There might be some bugs relevant to previous updates

I agree with stoffl battery is pretty OK. Did you try clean install (with format and everything?) like new phone. There might be some bugs relevant to previous updates
Im still on 9.2.21 and tomorrow I will install this update. I clean flashed 9.2.21 yeah...

Can I go from stable to this weekly updates without wipe ?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Log for Mi Video app crash on Pocophone

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate application com.miui.video.global.GlobalApplication: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.miui.video.global.GlobalApplication" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/MiuiVideoGlobal.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/lib/arm, /system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/MiuiVideoGlobal.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
at android.app.LoadedApk.makeApplication(Unknown Source:231)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1134)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1200(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:703)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.miui.video.global.GlobalApplication" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/MiuiVideoGlobal.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/lib/arm, /system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/MiuiVideoGlobal.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:171)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateApplication(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.Instrumentation.newApplication(Unknown Source:8)
at android.app.LoadedApk.makeApplication(Unknown Source:61)
... 9 more

Log for Mi Video app crash on Pocophone

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate application com.miui.video.global.GlobalApplication: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.miui.video.global.GlobalApplication" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/MiuiVideoGlobal.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/lib/arm, /system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/MiuiVideoGlobal.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
at android.app.LoadedApk.makeApplication(Unknown Source:231)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1134)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1200(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:703)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.miui.video.global.GlobalApplication" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/MiuiVideoGlobal.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/lib/arm, /system/app/MiuiVideoGlobal/MiuiVideoGlobal.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:171)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateApplication(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.Instrumentation.newApplication(Unknown Source:8)
at android.app.LoadedApk.makeApplication(Unknown Source:61)
... 9 more

My Mi Video crashed as well. I had an update on Google play store and now it's working.
Look at your Store if update available.

The POCO file on SourceForge seems missing. Should I wait? It's impossible to download from the other mirror
297d515c4722aec488ea5d8f66fc93e2.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.