9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone experience problems with Google Play and app update on Mi Pad 4? After this update I can't update my apps via Google play anymore. Tried to uninstall Google Play updates and clean it's data, but nothing - Waiting for network message shows everytime.

Me the same, did you use another xiaomi device for sharing WiFi?

Last edited:
I have a Mi6 and with the last update when I open *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (every version) it crashed... Anyone have the same problem? Or know how to fix it?

Anyone experience problems with Google Play and app update on Mi Pad 4? After this update I can't update my apps via Google play anymore. Tried to uninstall Google Play updates and clean it's data, but nothing - Waiting for network message shows everytime.

Hi...

is it working with wlan ? Then try this:

start Google Play store -> open in the left menu -> settings -> app download preference -> choose "any network"

regards Kater

PS: now you have written "wifi" only :)
disable "automatic updates"
open tool "download" -> on the upper right side press "..." -> settings -> Downloading -> unlimited
go to settings -> installed apps -> google play store -> then clear cache / data and uninstall updates

Last edited:
Reactions: 77v77
Hi...

is it working with wlan ? Then try this:

start Google Play store -> open in the left menu -> settings -> app download preference -> choose "any network"

regards Kater

PS: now you have written "wifi" only :)
disable "automatic updates"
open tool "download" -> on the upper right side press "..." -> settings -> Downloading -> unlimited
go to settings -> installed apps -> google play store -> then clear cache / data and uninstall updates

Tried everything you suggested, but nothing helps...It was all fine on last MIUI version :\

Reactions: hydelezz
Installed 9.3.1 on my Mi8SE .... so far everything is fine.
Was at 9.1.17 before, so can't say anything about battery life (drain).

But had to install TWRP 1227 because my TWRP was missing.

Thanks for dark theme, i like this so much.
But have some errors, see attaches, please fix it.
IMG_20190303_223117.jpgScreenshot_2019-03-03-22-08-13-877_com.android.settings.pngIMG_20190303_223024.jpg
Text is missing after reboot, after applying themes text come back.

WhatsApp not working in background (after a few minutes) when connected to a wireless network. Messages don't mark as received by others and WhatsApp Web doesn't work as well. I discovered that this issue happens only on Wi-Fi. On Mobile data this issue is not present.

Mesajlar durduruldu. 9.2.28 güncellemeyle geliştirdiniz mi?
'H

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-03-17-01-44-483_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-03-17-01-44-483_com.miui.bugreport.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 242
I love this ROM. Everything works so far (I haven't checked dark theme - maybe later).
The only small issue I have is when I play music (or have youtube playing in the background) and I try to unlock phone with a fingerprint then for a moment music fades and it's very quiet. After a while when a main screen pops up music volume is restored. It happens while I use my bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Am I missing something here?

messages have been stopped. Have you improved with the 9.2.28 update?
Hm5
866269c60fa4c4ba36867ab7d26ed6c5.jpg

Redmi 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi!
I have some problems with fingerpint in Second space.
When i try to configure my fingerprint after entering graph code I get an error message.
Can someone help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-03-16-22-11-621_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-03-16-22-11-621_com.android.settings.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Screenshot_2019-03-03-16-21-43-605_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-03-16-21-43-605_com.miui.bugreport.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 245
Tried everything you suggested, but nothing helps...It was all fine on last MIUI version :\
Go to settings > App Manager > Search for Google Play Services > Clear data.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Is the Pocophone touchscreen issue fixed with xiaomi.eu rom? I really would like to buy this phone but the issue is holding me back. Thanks!

Is the Pocophone touchscreen issue fixed with xiaomi.eu rom? I really would like to buy this phone but the issue is holding me back. Thanks!
Buy Mi 8, you won't regret ^^.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

WhatsApp not working in background (after a few minutes) when connected to a wireless network. Messages don't mark as received by others and WhatsApp Web doesn't work as well. I discovered that this issue happens only on Wi-Fi. On Mobile data this issue is not present.

Can't confirm it, my WhatsApp is working correctly .... also WhatsApp Web.

The status bar in lanscape mode seems to be broken for a while, the slider to adjust brightness is gone for several weeks. Can you fix it please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-03-23-28-48-038_com.videovnfullhd.pubvn.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-03-23-28-48-038_com.videovnfullhd.pubvn.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 284
Status
Not open for further replies.