MIUI 10.3 9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karpfenhai

Members
Jul 17, 2016
To whom it may concern, mobile payment started working again, even without upgrading to this Rom (EE owner) so 9.2.21 is fine too.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Maidu Uusen

Members
May 12, 2016
I have found a possible bug in this version. Location setting keeps going on the "Device only" after restart. And i think "High accuracy" doesn't work at all, because all my apps, required location information, started to search GPS signal, instead of getting location information from mobile network or wifi.
Device is Mi MIX 2s.

maxniper

Members
Aug 4, 2011
Today my alarm clock ring at the right time but isn't show anywhere i had to reboot my Mi 8 to turn off the alarm, can some one help me? what can i do to solve this?
Watching this closely, is happening only in DND mode

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
On MI8 cannot Use GPay.

PayPal, Playstore, GPay, the data and even the apps themselves were deleted.

Has she tried it with and without Magisk, as well as reinstalled the ROM.

Before 9.3.1es was went to the store several times.
Try to read harder..

ALexandre Leno

Members
Feb 12, 2019
Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Idk if it's just me, whenever I turn WiFi on from the status bar, it does not automatically scans and connect to my home network, I have to manually open WiFi settings then it scans and connect.
Is it a common bug ?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
yes i do have this issues too when i turn on the wifi it says no network i have to turn off and turn it on again

DangerousRon

Members
Jun 3, 2016
Same problem on mimix 2

I hope that a solution will be find, I really don't like dark mode

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
I do still have that problem on my mix 2 even tho I change language , wipe cache , Dalvik , system , data and then reload backup from fresh install ... It is always going back to always on . And I don't know why but I lost the French system language . @graw2 @ingbrzy

twobit

Members
Feb 20, 2019
I need some help here, I flashed Magisk then installed a module (don't remember the name) and it ****ed up my device, it stucks at "android" logo, I uninstalled the module through twrp using Uninmod but it didn't solve it. Tried to flash Magisk again, still bootloop, any ideeas ?

Michael_K

Members
Feb 3, 2016
I need some help here, I flashed Magisk then installed a module (don't remember the name) and it ****ed up my device, it stucks at "android" logo, I uninstalled the module through twrp using Uninmod but it didn't solve it. Tried to flash Magisk again, still bootloop, any ideeas ?
Did you try to remove magisk by flashing magisk uninstaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.