9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Poco F1 got the widevine l1 certification with this update. Does anyone know if other devices will get it too anytime? It's really a shame if xiaomi give it to the poco and leave the real flagships without it...

That's weird tho, try clearing cache/dalvik from twrp, I lack of ideas :/

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for suggestions and help! Although I tried all this, hope it'll be fixed with next update. Best regards!

Reactions: twobit
Any problems with this update , MI8 SE???
what improvements are there, regarding 9.2.15?

Mi8SE - I flas 9.2.15 china dev, flash twrp 1227 (from download in post #2), format data, reboot to recovery again, paste xiaomi.eu 9.3.1 zip in memory -install zip, wipe cache - reboot to system and NO Luck for three times goes straight to FAStboot! What is wrong???

Mi8SE - I flas 9.2.15 china dev, flash twrp 1227 (from download in post #2), format data, reboot to recovery again, paste xiaomi.eu 9.3.1 zip in memory -install zip, wipe cache - reboot to system and NO Luck for three times goes straight to FAStboot! What is wrong???
China rom is encrypted!
You must have done FORMAT DATA via TWRP just before flashing eu rom

Reactions: BinMgen
Mi8 SE without battery drain problem. Thank you!
P/S: I upgrade to v3.1 from v2.15 NOT v2.21

[QUOTE = "ghostmode, bài trên: 474945, thành viên: 216845"] Thay hao pin trên Mi8SE [/ QUOTE]
Hay nói, là một tài tài của, qua, qua, qua một khác, qua giữ, qua một tài khác
Pin không tốt như trên 9.2.15

China rom is encrypted!
You must have done FORMAT DATA via TWRP just before flashing eu rom
Ok, as I wrote, after entering twrp 1227 I FORMATTED DATA, reboot again in recovery, install 9.3.1 dev EU rom wipe cache and REBOOT to system - but it just goes in Fastboot.

Ok, as I wrote, after entering twrp 1227 I FORMATTED DATA, reboot again in recovery, install 9.3.1 dev EU rom wipe cache and REBOOT to system - but it just goes in Fastboot.

I am not sure but there was a problem with TWRP 1227 .... you can try 1102 or 1217.

Last edited:
Same problem with my Poco. I already created a thread in the BUGs section. See HERE

I can reproduce the issue by the following steps:

1) Set Night Mode OFF
2) Clear ALL apps
3) after a few seconds, the night mode turned ON

guess it's something with memory management?

On Mi 6X, when I turn on airplane mode and turn that off again, Bluetooth will not turn on even I try to enable it until reboot it fixes. I don't know if it is a bug or not.

Reactions: Ktlk21
Status
Not open for further replies.