9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honestly asking myself everytime i see these questions whether these are jokes or not :-D

It is delayed, this is written in the first post. I can understand not reading the whole thread, but the first two pages should be doable (i do not want to blame sou sst30, it is more or less general. You see this every week and also quite often)

My alarm clock ring at the right time but isn't popup and i had to unlock my Mi 8 to go to notifications and turn off the alarm, is happening only in DND mode, in normal mode is OK, can some one help me?
Goolge clock work as it should but i want to use the Miui clock.

Why is it always happening to me??????
4087ae08838e4b4f89a264f2a5d5d88d.jpg
924c7537dcc720e8ee1b8b35cf5630f1.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Merize
There are China Dev zip on mifirm with 4 March for mimix 3. Will we wait an update xiaomi.eu, or xiaomi.eu will skip this update till next Friday? Thanks

Working great for Mi 8.

But no option to disable the dark mode on notifications or some menus.. main settings menu and apps are not affected by this.. seems just some menus now are black and notification shade area is too.. nothing else.. no settings for this.. odd.. maybe I am missing something though.. tired eyes.. haha

Great work as always :D also huge thanks for the google pay hint, had that issue myself, now all working flawlessly again.

Hi guys,
I want to install this rom on my MI5 S , but when i flash it with the TWRP, it gives me error, my TWRP is older on 3.0.1.0 and i am with the ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_8.7.26_v10-7.0. actually
I think that i must update the TWRP on 3.2 xx
How can i manage for update TWRP ? Do i have to make it with Fastboot mode or i can do it without, directly on the phone ??
Thank you for advices

Last edited:
Having trouble with transfering my device Sirius MI8SE from China dev 9.2.15 to xiaomi.eu 9.2.15, 9.3.1 an so... Is there any more precise guide except the one in #1 post @ingbrzy ??? Thank you

My alarm clock ring at the right time but isn't popup and i had to unlock my Mi 8 to go to notifications and turn off the alarm, is happening only in DND mode, in normal mode is OK, can some one help me?
Goolge clock work as it should but i want to use the Miui clock.

Please can someone test alarm on DND and tell me if is ok or has the same issue as me?
I'm thinking that could be the my Micloud Backup that can be the cause.
I didn't want to clean flash again without know if is a bug or not.

Having trouble with transfering my device Sirius MI8SE from China dev 9.2.15 to xiaomi.eu 9.2.15, 9.3.1 an so... Is there any more precise guide except the one in #1 post @ingbrzy ??? Thank you

What trouble do you have ?
Which TWRP are you using ?
Did you format data in TWRP ?

Hi guys,
I want to install this rom on my MI5 S , but when i flash it with the TWRP, it gives me error, my TWRP is older on 3.0.1.0 and i am with the ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_8.7.26_v10-7.0. actually
I think that i must update the TWRP on 3.2 xx
How can i manage for update TWRP ? Do i have to make it with Fastboot mode or i can do it without, directly on the phone ??
Thank you for advices
Flash the new TWRP with your TWRP.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

What trouble do you have ?
Which TWRP are you using ?
Did you format data in TWRP ?
I'm starting from 9.2.15 china dev unlocked, flash twrp 3.2.2-1227 it boots in TWRP - Format data, reboot to recovery again, paste xiaomi.eu 9.3.1 or 9.2.15 zip in memory -install zip, wipe cache - reboot to system and NO Luck every times goes straight to Fastboot!
Have tried older twrp versions, they don't boot. Have tried format data, and no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip then install EU dev rom, again reboots in Fastboot.

Why is it always happening to me??????
4087ae08838e4b4f89a264f2a5d5d88d.jpg
924c7537dcc720e8ee1b8b35cf5630f1.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi, i'm facing exactly a the same problem. The cell standby radio is draining my battery very fast. I made a clean reinstall.
I'm using pocophone F1. I can provide screenshot as well if needed.

Hi, i'm facing exactly a the same problem. The cell standby radio is draining my battery very fast. I made a clean reinstall.
I'm using pocophone F1. I can provide screenshot as well if needed.

I also have higher battery consumption with the latest xiaomi.eu ROM as well as with 9.2.21 on my Mi MIX 2.
There are many user reports here that indicate that this is a general problem with the last two ROM versions for different Xiaomi devices.

@graw2 @ingbrzy
I assume this problem could only solved by xiaomi?
... or is there anything you could fix?

I'm starting from 9.2.15 china dev unlocked, flash twrp 3.2.2-1227 it boots in TWRP - Format data, reboot to recovery again, paste xiaomi.eu 9.3.1 or 9.2.15 zip in memory -install zip, wipe cache - reboot to system and NO Luck every times goes straight to Fastboot!
Have tried older twrp versions, they don't boot. Have tried format data, and no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip then install EU dev rom, again reboots in Fastboot.

But did you also wiped Dalvik/ART Cache before the installation or did you only format data ?
I did both yesterday, first wiped Dalvik/ART Cache, then format data, then installed the ROM.

Reactions: mnikolce
But did you also wiped Dalvik/ART Cache before the installation or did you only format data ?
I did both yesterday, first wiped Dalvik/ART Cache, then format data, then installed the ROM.
Wiped dalvik/art cache, format data, again reboot in recovery, installed zip eu rom, wipe cache, reboot to system - no luck went to Fastboot

Wiped dalvik/art cache, format data, again reboot in recovery, installed zip eu rom, wipe cache, reboot to system - no luck went to Fastboot
I had the same few version ago. What I did was start from a china stable flashed via miflash. Then flash twrp via adb, wipe all but system partition, format data. Finally I flashed xiaomi.eu. the only version of twrp working was 1102. Now I'm on 1227 and works fine. Not sure this could help you. I hope.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: mnikolce
Updated mi mix 3 from latest stable to 9.3.1 and all looking good so far. Magisk working, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* good safetynet pass. First dev on this device and happy. Just wait for batterylife, the stable was perfect.

I had the same few version ago. What I did was start from a china stable flashed via miflash. Then flash twrp via adb, wipe all but system partition, format data. Finally I flashed xiaomi.eu. the only version of twrp working was 1102. Now I'm on 1227 and works fine. Not sure this could help you. I hope.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 SE utilizzando Tapatalk
I'm watching some video on YouTube, first he format data, then wiped all partitions Including system, then installed, wiped cache and reboot to Xiaomi.eu...

Reactions: pendrago
Status
Not open for further replies.