9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I had poco 2 week ago after redmi 4x crash. But I don't remember if I lost all data apps etc flashing from stable MIUI to this ROM?
edit: bootloader already unlocked

Updated mi mix 3 from latest stable to 9.3.1 and all looking good so far. Magisk working, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* good safetynet pass. First dev on this device and happy. Just wait for batterylife, the stable was perfect.

Which version of magisk are you using, 17 or 18?

Mi 8 EE

When you go to app vault or return to home screen or when you close control panel there is a really irritating transition effect.
Please help me turn it off

Reactions: Suohatchai
Hi, i'm facing exactly a the same problem. The cell standby radio is draining my battery very fast. I made a clean reinstall.
I'm using pocophone F1. I can provide screenshot as well if needed.
Welcome to the MI 8 life... :p

My alarm clock ring at the right time but isn't popup and i had to unlock my Mi 8 to go to notifications and turn off the alarm, is happening only in DND mode, in normal mode is OK, can some one help me?
Goolge clock work as it should but i want to use the Miui clock.
I had exactly the same problem since some versions. Cleaning data from the clock app only worked once. Finally I did a clean install, all fine now.

Reactions: maxniper
Hey,
I received the update (mi mix 3) via ota from the last version, however, it restarts, arrives at twrp, requests the code and does not install anything. I try to see where the Zip is in twrp but the file does not appear! Some help?

Are you facing a bug with Reading Mode as the screen remains "red" even if the feature is disabled. I have to go to contrast to set it to Default. (pocophone f1)

I'm watching some video on YouTube, first he format data, then wiped all partitions Including system, then installed, wiped cache and reboot to Xiaomi.eu...
For me TWRP 1102 works fine, 1227 not works it.
I did first post:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
, then wipe art and dalvik cache, then format data, then install zip (rom), then wipe dalvik and art cache, reboot.

Reactions: mnikolce
I had exactly the same problem since some versions. Cleaning data from the clock app only worked once. Finally I did a clean install, all fine now.
Thank you, I will try to do a clean install.

Edit: no chance after clean flash

Last edited:
Reactions: mnikolce
Mi8SE - case solved. Start from china stable 9.5.8.0 Android 8.1 - Fastboot flash twrp3.2.3-1102, just format data, reboot twrp, installed eu dev 9.3.1 wipe cache, returned to install twrp3.2.3-1227.img - reboot to system xiaomi.eu, Finally up and running. Thanks to all who gave ideas and helped!

Reactions: LOLO9393
Thanks for the update on my Mi Mix 3 Everything is working fine so far.
d24694bd9cb5eb3b715a664a18161945.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Mi mix 3 not working with magisk. "Phone searching" crashes and screen goes off, 20s again on, 20s and again goes off.

Mi mix 3 not working with magisk. "Phone searching" crashes and screen goes off, 20s again on, 20s and again goes off.
I do not use root, the phone search works fine and my screen stays as set for 2min

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Idk if it's just me, whenever I turn WiFi on from the status bar, it does not automatically scans and connect to my home network, I have to manually open WiFi settings then it scans and connect.
Is it a common bug ?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I have the same issue for the past two roms

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

These Threads are full of Bug reports. Nothing wrong with that, but here is my suggestion:
How about only allow bug reports on a clean flash, not an update.
Or at least to always write if it is an updated system or a fresh and clean flash with format:data/system.

Example: The issue with google pay. All these bug reports would have been much more helpfull if users would know if this occours only on some updated systems or on fresh installs, too.
BTW: Thanks for the info on the second post. I cleaned data, just in case, to prevent looking terribly stupid in front of some strangers at the local shop.

*got my umbrella ready for a shitstorm*

Idk if it's just me, whenever I turn WiFi on from the status bar, it does not automatically scans and connect to my home network, I have to manually open WiFi settings then it scans and connect.
Is it a common bug ?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Are you sure it won't connect after 30-90 seconds?
My Mi 8 seems to need that time to connect, but it always does it on its own. Kind of annoying, but I am not sure if there is something wrong with the rom or if it's just me playing too much with flashing different kernels.
I got "Wifi Assistant" and "Wifi Speed Mode" (not sure if i call it correctly, because my phone is not set to english) deactivated in the wifi settings. Maybe there is some kind of bug/feature with these settings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.