9.2.28/9.3.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

is it possible to move or hide the Bluetooth icon on my Mi8 lite.

Problem is that I use the modification Mod and with Bluetooth enabled some icons (whatsapp for example) are cut off.

If Bluetooth is disabled and the icon not shown the icons are normal.

Thanks a lot.

Please include a font that is the same as calendar, alarm, and other applications. If it can be Bold because the lock screen does not look good

Amigos em Xiaomi redmi 3 Kate em última versão foi em 8.12.27? meu tlm sempre atualizado, mas algum tempo para que nada aconteça

On MIx 3 Bluetooth randomly turns off itlself and it's impossible to switch on until reboot. Any1 has same issue?
Already tried to clean flash and didn't worked.
Tnx

On MIx 3 Bluetooth randomly turns off itlself and it's impossible to switch on until reboot. Any1 has same issue?
Already tried to clean flash and didn't worked.
Tnx
Should be fixed in the new update

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Really any help?? What causing this???? Android system just sucking the juice out of my phone...
f1ad0f8004896e5d7b861dc4b2940157.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

when i use google photo app, i just open google photo then camera alway crash. Some body tell me what happen ?

*9.3.1 on whyred*

I'm not positive my issue is a bug, rather a security "feature" that is poorly made.
As I'd not experienced it prior to 9.3.1, I thought it would be reasonable to reach out on the forum; so I appreciate any info, and your patience with a fairly new user.

*Issue*
Each time I open the PayPal app, a security notification pops up which states "payment risks found: system messaging app has been replaced, check and fix payment issues," and supplies the options to " continue" or " fix."

When I choose to "fix" the issue, I'm brought to the security scan page, which displays the message once more, and has only *one* option which is to reset the messaging app to system default.

I've done a significant amount of troubleshooting, some standard and some advanced, none of which have resolved this. If anyone has seen this before and knows what I can, or cannot, do about it, I'd love to hear. Thanks again.

Screenshot_2019-03-05-18-01-24-643_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: Jorgeepelos
[QUOTE = "Игнацио Паганотти, должность: 474672, участник: 188851"] Здесь нет разряда батареи. Попробуй стереть кеш, далвик в twrp

Inviato dal mio MI 8 SE utilizzando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
не могу перейти с 9.2.21 на 9.3.1 выдает ошибку mi 8 se, что делать

HOW TO ENABLE DARK MODE for mi6?
How to enable "okey google" for mi6?
How to increase camera features for mi6?

Read the first post...

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk
Thank you, will see on the first post
Do i have to make a format data also ?
Does the format data erase my SMS, phone calls, fotos, WhatsApp messages ???

Installed the update on my mix 3 and everything worked just fine for the first days. However since today morning my SIM stopped working! I see the icon for "no SIM inserted" and cat get it to work again. Here is what I tired so far:
+ Reboot
+ Switching SIM slot
+ Installing current ROM again (including cache wipe)

Anyone got any idea what else I could try to fix it?

P.S.: Beside of that good update so far ;)

On Redmi 6 PRO - I can't start camera for video recording. Photo capture works fine.
Again. We already talked about this issue. Just browse through the 9.2.21 rom release thread and you'll find the solution

Reactions: roosty
Hi, I have a redmi 4 and I have updated with this rom here and the 4G connection has been lost. I have restored it several times.

Developers, thanks for your work.

One enhancement, notification of SMS do not unfold, just one string of message in notifications, i think it will be good if possible see all sms in notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.