Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 8 . After installing rom xiaomi.eu 9.3.14 I have a problem with loading Magisk root. it enters the bootloop after installation.

What's now?

One thing I noticed on Mi 8 is that since 9.3.7 udate, fingerprint recognition is very slow.

New and welcome features i found so far are batery indicator in AOD and dark mode improved a lot. Thanks :)

Reactions: gulp79
Does the twrp update cause data loss

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
i already wrote that it does not... But listen to me. You need drivers, adb and fastboot installed, without that you will not achieve ANYTHING. It would really be the best to ask the person whether he can do it again, i don´t want to be rude but you simply do not know what you are doing or what is installed on your phone.

Redmi 4x:
- Did you fix the incompatiblity with netflix in this version?
- There are more apps avaiable in dark mode?

i already wrote that it does not... But listen to me. You need drivers, adb and fastboot installed, without that you will not achieve ANYTHING. It would really be the best to ask the person whether he can do it again, i don´t want to be rude but you simply do not know what you are doing or what is installed on your phone.
You are right "it doesn't...." but it is mandatory to have a backup of personal data prior going into fastboot flashing process.
And Knowing the boot issue of our MI8SE it is better to avoid any manipulation if not trained enough for that...
They bought a CHINESE phone fully unlocked and EU rom equiped by their sellers shop.These shops know the right way to overpass this OTA issue.
This is the demonstration why I am against OTA feature promoted by these guys!

Reactions: fahridemirel
recently (since 9.3.7) gpay and my banking app started recognising that my device (mi8) is rooted.
previously I've been using magisk hide and it worked perfectly
how so? what can i do?
i tried reinstalling both apps, the rom and Magisk but still no luck

You are right "it doesn't...." but it is mandatory to have a backup of personal data prior going into fastboot flashing process.
And Knowing the boot issue of our MI8SE it is better to avoid any manipulation if not trained enough for that...
They bought a CHINESE phone fully unlocked and EU rom equiped by their sellers shop.These shops know the right way to overpass this OTA issue.
This is the demonstration why I am against OTA feature promoted by these guys!
yeah i know, as i said i definetly would not recommend to him doing it without any knowledge, but backup without twrp is also tricky.

recently (since 9.3.7) gpay and my banking app started recognising that my device (mi8) is rooted.
previously I've been using magisk hide and it worked perfectly
how so? what can i do?
i tried reinstalling both apps, the rom and Magisk but still no luck

o c´mon....... already written MANY times in this forum..... there is even a dedicated thread for that topic, just try finding answers before posting everything.

[QUOTE = "toklas1976, mesaj: 476423, üye: 201235"] Peki ya Mi 6x ??? [/ QUOTE]
'Hata olduğu için geri çekilmiş anladığım kadarıyla

For me battery drain seems to be good.

But I'm still missing the black mode. Made a dirty flash from previous beta.

Send from MI8

I just successfully paid in 2 different Shops with gpay and German banking app.

Magisk 18.1

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: dandrumheller
o c´mon....... already written MANY times in this forum..... there is even a dedicated thread for that topic, just try finding answers before posting everything.

This time it's true, there are problems on a bunch of custom for our Mi8 since the beginning of March. But in Xiaomi.eu roms, the problem is inside the rom. It's not because of the user. I tried a looot of things to make it works but unfortunately, NFC payements with Gpay aren't working. Gpay detects that the device has been modified. But safetynet passes and gplay certification is okay.
For me, the problem is rom-side, not user-side or magisk-side.

You enable it from Contacts settings, then each time you tap a number in your call log, instead of dialing it immediately, it will show a dialog to confirm that you intended to dial and that it wasn't just a mis-tap.
Thanks for the heads-up. This could probably save my life in the future as I tend to call people accidentally when I'm partying :D

[QUOTE = "koniu82, сообщение: 476397, участник: 216364»] Хорошо работает на Mi mix 2s, кроме gpay.
Я могу заплатить в магазинах. Это началось на прошлой неделе. Я даже делаю чистую установку для 9.3.14. Сафтынет прошел. NFC. Я очищаю данные Google Pay и Google Play Services
[/ QUOTE]
MI8 на 9.3.14 перестал работать Google Pay, пишет ошибка оплаты... до этого на предыдущих прошивках все работало отлично, Сейчас все сбросы сделал, платить буду только через 2 дня... Надеюсь заработает... Рут и другого ненужного ПО не стоит...

Again, no it's not a rom issue.

Google updated both play services and google pay root/bootloader detection algorithms.
But, why I can get it working on LineageOS 16 with Magisk ? If Google updated its apps, the logic wants that the rom had to spoof Google's algorithm, without magisk. Am I wrong ?

But we all know that dev need time

Status
Not open for further replies.