Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, for MI8 lite users. Did you notice any change in the sound through usb-c adapter when you are using different types of headphones in "headphones and sound effects" section? (sry for my english)

I'm coming from previous beta ROM, I basically wiped davik cache and cache and flash the ROM without data wiping. Everything works fine.

But if you coming from A2 or miui9 you have to format data before continuing flashing.

I used TWRP from TWRP official web. I flashed it beforehand.

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

i was coming from lasted miui 10, 8.1.. i use trwp from boot.img.. didn't install it..

i think i'll try installing it, with a twrp backup in hand

Reactions: danya0780
Working well on Mi mix 2s, except gpay.
I still cant pay in shops. It start in last week. I even do clean install for 9.3.14. Saftynet Passed. But i cant eneble NFC payment. I clean data of Google Pay and Google Play Services
What is your font? That's really nice.

Last edited:
What is the meaning of 'In the TWRP delete folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms'?

Is I must to do this step after install this update?

error with Xiaomi Mi 9:
Screenshot_2019-03-17-01-15-39.png

error with Xiaomi Mi 9:View attachment 23828
I think it was mentioned a couple of pages above that TWRP sees the phone as Xiaomi9 instead of Cepheus, so you will need to manually edit the updater script of the ROM and change cepheus to xiaomi9. Take my words with a pinch of salt though as I don't have the device just caught a comment along these lines earlier today

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ted presley
tested in MI 8 LITE, install with TWRP and full wipe

Battery is normal for me
Some bugs. example (the phone sometimes is laggy, and sometimes show notifications when i do not have..)
Not too smoth like previous versions..

BIG SORRY for my bad english :p

[QUOTE = "Furkan Sahin, post: 476916, member: 185543"] Para o magisk mi6x e os módulos não funcionam após a atualização

MI 6X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi [/ QUOTE]
have you installed on mi6x is not black screen?

[QUOTE = "Furkan Sahin, post: 476916, member: 185543"] Para o magisk mi6x e os módulos não funcionam após a atualização

MI 6X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi [/ QUOTE]
have you installed on mi6x is not black screen?
no what is it

MI 6X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

MI9 working well so far....

The only thing missing the notification icons in the status bar.

Sooooo annoying
.. who made the stupid decision to do this??

Can this please be solved in this ROM

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

Very well, I added a Google Messages AOD icon for the next release.
This is fantastic, thanks a lot. After so many years with HTC devices I now own a Mi 8 Pro and a Mi Pad 4. Best devices I ever had and you guys keep making them even better

Reactions: Mario1944
Mi6X

Dirty flashed this release over 9.3.1 ROM without any wipes or factory reset - everything works. No bootloops, ANRs, issues with Google Pay, Play etc. Root and Magisk work without issues.

Reactions: MarcusMario0605
MI9 working well so far....

The only thing missing the notification icons in the status bar.

Sooooo annoying
.. who made the stupid decision to do this??

Can this please be solved in this ROM

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk
Hahaha, MIUI notification function is the worst. As a long time MIUI user, I tend to "proactive" checking notifications than wanting for the device to inform me =)).

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LOLO9393 and Wackid
Very well, I added a Google Messages AOD icon for the next release.
I noticed, that some apps' notifications now can appear on AOD, it depends on "On lock screen" in settings of notifications of app
For example for "VK" it works if i allow this for private messages, but in "VK coffee" there's not such button and in common settings of notifications of this app this button don't help

In 9.3.14 there are any app's notification can be displayed? For example, what i have to do with VK coffee? https://vk.4ba.ru/download.php (it's that app)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I noticed, that some apps' notifications now can appear on AOD, it depends on "On lock screen" in settings of notifications of app
For example for "VK" it works if i allow this for private messages, but in "VK coffee" there's not such button and in common settings of notifications of this app this button don't help

In 9.3.14 there are any app's notification can be displayed? For example, what i have to do with VK coffee? https://vk.4ba.ru/download.php (it's that app)

Don't think it works like this. Just tried to enable Lock screen notifications for missed calls on Google dialer and doesn't show my missed calls on AOD

I am installing the rom but it always gets in boot loop

SEEMS like there is a solution to MI A2:

Try to flash the 9.0 over the 8.1, wipe dalvik cache and cache, and after that install the kernel hex v288. it should boot normally!

Last edited:
Don't think it works like this. Just tried to enable Lock screen notifications for missed calls on Google dialer and doesn't show my missed calls on AOD

I'm sure(exactly for VK) it should work like this, i will check again...
Yes, it works/doesn't work if i change that button's place

Last edited:
Reactions: stathis95194
This ROM is supported by Xiaomi mi9. Is it valid for ALL versions? 6/64, 6/128, 8/128 and 12/256 (transparent edition)?
Thanks for the clarification. I intend to purchase soon either 8/128 or 12/256. Could you please clarify?

Hi there, my device is Mi 9

The recovery provided in this link doesn't work: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678

Using the Chinese recovery to flash the zip file, I got the error: wrong zip file, as the device define for your zip is "Cepheus" while the china TWRP defines as "Xiaomi9". Any solution for this?

Best,
TaK

P/S: Nevermind, I have manage to edit the update script forcing installing, will feedback later.

Which version of Xiaomi mi9 do you have?

This ROM is supported by Xiaomi mi9. Is it valid for ALL versions? 6/64, 6/128, 8/128 and 12/256 (transparent edition)?
Thanks for the clarification. I intend to purchase soon either 8/128 or 12/256. Could you please clarify?
AFAIK they have all the same codename, so the ROM is the same for all variants. Don't find it right now the source where I read it.

Reactions: Fordlobus
Status
Not open for further replies.