Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else got screen staying black issues when charger plugged in?
Mi8

Edit

So I've found the problem here, dark mode off and screen when locked behaves as expected.

Still no WhatsApp notifications tho and I've tried the previous advice.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,

Since the trouble with redmi 4x, I downgraded tout 9.3.7.

Is black screen bug fixed ?
No OTA for the moment.

Reactions: tsalam
Last edited:
Reactions: ramir0
Hi,

I owned a Mi 8, (Sw. 10.2.2 EU) I am looking for the new SW Version (10.2.3 EU) for my phone. Is there an update availabele, and which twrp should i use
(I tried the global version, but it always hangs on twrp.) Can i use the SW for the MI 8 pro?

TIA

Willi

Hi,

I owned a Mi 8, (Sw. 10.2.2 EU) I am looking for the new SW Version (10.2.3 EU) for my phone. Is there an update availabele, and which twrp should i use
(I tried the global version, but it always hangs on twrp.) Can i use the SW for the MI 8 pro?

TIA

Willi
I use official twrp, for mi 8 pro it should works, you can just try...

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Hi all,
On Mi6 when I take a picture in landscape, with portrait on, it saves it as 4:3.
Regular photos are saved 16:9, per setting.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this great ROM! I have zero issues with it. Everything is working great - night mode is what I was waiting for and this is really helping me by not tiring my eyes in the night. However there is one thing with my bluetooth headphones. I got 3 pairs: Taotronics, Qcy-QY19 and Anker SoundBuds. At the lowest level of volume I can hear this hissing, this white noise thus the sound isn't clear.
I must mention that I got Pocophone F1. I know this is not probably a bug. When I got Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro and Lineage 14 the same happened and someone delivered a solution for that. Unfortunately I couldn't find this thread and I don't remember excactly what that solution was. It has probably something to do with aptX libraries or a lack of these libraries? Maybe someone could point me in the right direction?

Reactions: dre89
1) noticed on mix 3 new animation of charging, for other models added?
2) on 9.3.1/9.3.7 noticed on mi 8(when comes notification) on AOD around the edges there was flashing purple, now it doesn't work(can i turn it on again?)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

For now only find a bug, I get notification sound, but notification led don't turns on (Xiaomi Mi 9)

PS. Solved

Last edited:
Redmi 6 pro . After update a received this sistem is destroyed.
After that a have to reunloked. The update loked the bootloader.
After unlocked the twrp continue to finish install update and boot to sistem.
The bug with camera solved.
I started the flash in update application just as usual.

Reactions: Ryoma
Mi 8 lite
Clean flash. Mi launcher won't work. Screen turn black when switch to. Use default theme.

Last edited:
Reactions: qbert
Having a problem adding google account. Just getting black screen.

*got it working. Did a full wipe of internal, system, cache and reinstalled. So far all good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.