Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI8 SE notification
Also Whatsapp notification is perfectly working on always ON screen. .( standard settings)
When something is well done it has to be said...
Thanks Dev.

On poco f1, the desktop redraws when you return to it using gestures. This was slightly improved in 10.3 beta, but it still happens sometimes. If you use the buttons everything is fine.

after updating do not light up the screen when there is a notification, and proximity sensor does not work when making a call on redmi note 7

Last edited:
Hello. I notice in this version that when I dismiss apps from the recents screen they don't get killed as usual.. making miui feel more like stock android. I don't know if this is intentional but I kinda like it..

It would be cool though to kill apps to save battery while still keeping the locked apps even when I dismiss them manually.. I like my recents to be clutter free and I get very upset with having to keep stuff I want running in background in there..
So it would be a good compromise..
Better battery saving and not killing apps I want running.

Also the new transparent wallpaper is cool but it goes away when I close the themes app.

Rom working with no issues on poco f1

My app "search" not found(when swipe up on desktop)
It's my problem, i reinstalled browser
Tryed to wipe /system and reinstall rom, recovered from titanium backup browser and search, didn't help

I gess problem in /data, what i should delete?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

It's good if i have security patch from 2018?.. (magisk 18.2)
57ff34dbd3ad06cb2d33ed3ef8e3d6f4.jpg

Hi, with this Rom my Note 3 was getting really slow. Reaction time on touchscreen hardly useable. Installation was done as always and when thru without problem. For timebeing I'm back on previous rom ( 9.3.7 ) . Everything works as expected and fast with that one

1) noticed on mix 3 new animation of charging, for other models added?
2) on 9.3.1/9.3.7 noticed on mi 8(when comes notification) on AOD around the edges there was flashing purple, now it doesn't work(can i turn it on again?)

Yeah 9.3.14 broke AOD Edge notifications again.

Can you make virtual keys of xiaomi mi8 pro more customizable and change the volume, brightness ... like on iphone? Very looking forward to the following update.

Can you make virtual keys of xiaomi mi8 pro more customizable and change the volume, brightness ... like on iphone? Very looking forward to the following update.
Make "apps menu" like on mix 3
For example on double click power button

Reactions: Chu hiếu
Installed 8.3.14 On my MI8. did anyone got Notification Quick Reply Issue? if i reply in Quick Reply, "Reply And Mark As Read" text didnt gone. its like Text i Type in a TOP on "Reply And Mark As Read" text.

sorry for my Bad English.

problem - battery draining so fast and unstable network - (xiaomi minote 3. jason)
Try to switch off wifi scanning for better location. In my case fter update it was switched on again. This drains battery a lot. I feel better and quicker touch respond on this rom.

1) noticed on mix 3 new animation of charging, for other models added?
2) on 9.3.1/9.3.7 noticed on mi 8(when comes notification) on AOD around the edges there was flashing purple, now it doesn't work(can i turn it on again?)

1) I don't have a MIX 3. Can you screen record the animation? I need to know what to look for.
2) Fixed.

Hello Igor.

Is it possible to add icons for Outlook , Viber and Skype please ? Thank you
Very well.

Reactions: Stoffl
Is there a possibility for developers to get the notifications visible in the statusbar? On the MI9?

Or is that wishful thinking?

They are there for a second and hides behind clock overlay.

Hello everyone, since the 9.2.28 releases, every time I have to install an update I have the error of the Data partition, and on internal archive I have 0MB, and to solve I have to do Wipe, Format Data, and lose all the data. How can I fix it to install the update without Wipe and Format Data? Thank you

Hello everyone, since the 9.2.28 releases, every time I have to install an update I have the error of the Data partition, and on internal archive I have 0MB, and to solve I have to do Wipe, Format Data, and lose all the data. How can I fix it to install the update without Wipe and Format Data? Thank you
Your phone? Flashing using MiFlash should fix all the bugs
Try to flash off. ROM, flash xiaomi.eu in TWRP and try again

Last edited:
Your phone? Flashing using MiFlash should fix all the bugs
Try to flash off. ROM, flash xiaomi.eu in TWRP and try again

Redmi 5 plus. Do I need to flash the xiaomi.eu rom with Miflash?

Status
Not open for further replies.