Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, why is switching back by self to night mode? To "always on" ! Any idea? FW problem? Is Google Messages the reason with dark background for the problem? MI MAX3 128GB
Yes, Google Messages triggers system-wide dark mode.

I know not ready yet for Mi-9

Just wonders me why Xiaomi.eu can't or willing to complete in the Rom.
1) No notched device for testing.
2) We prefer that you complain to the people you paid to fix this, as this is an official design.

Reactions: Don415
1) No notched device for testing.
2) We prefer that you complain to the people you paid to fix this, as this is an official design.
I have noted several times on forum and feedback form.
But no response, hey who am i?

And as this is (correct me if i am wrong, new to the MI scene) a custom version. So i thought maybe they can implement this. To make it better as it is now.

But you won't hear me about it anymore.

Reactions: Ryoma
I have noted several times on forum and feedback form.
But no response, hey who am i?

And as this is (correct me if i am wrong, new to the MI scene) a custom version. So i thought maybe they can implement this. To make it better as it is now.

But you won't hear me about it anymore.
Get me a device and I'll look into it, I bet it's a fair trade. Otherwise, we have more pressing issues to resolve and way less free time to spare than you think.

Get me a device and I'll look into it, I bet it's a fair trade. Otherwise, we have more pressing issues to resolve and way less free time to spare than you think.
It wasn't meant to be sound bad... And I know you all do this in spare free time. Appreciate it....

The device is new.... Solution will come in time I hope.

Thanks.

the one thing I'm missing is the lack of Portuguese BR, since after installation the language in use is Portuguese PT in MI 8 SE

Last edited:
Mi 8 Lite - Platina
GPS is worse compared to previous version.
Apps like Maps and Uber is giving me a huge difference on my real location.

AnTuTu is like 0 importance
That´s not true, because it gives a first impression to the performance - not perfect, but if i compare it with my previous device S8+ the graphics and animations in the tests are running much smoother at the 1st look.

Mi Note 3 (jason) hudge battery drain by RCS

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-20-06-53-23-449_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-20-06-53-23-449_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    261 KB · Views: 373
Redmi Note 5 pro (whyred): when coming back from flight mode (that I use during night) bluetooth does not work any more. I always need to restart the device for working bluetooth which is quite annoying.

I could give to you ROM,but, as I know, last EU ROMs have issues (fall into bootloop)
Here's china ROM 9.3.14
http://www.miui.com/shuaji-393.html
(fstboot)
http://www.miui.com/getrom.php?r=343&m=yes&app=false
(recovery)
You get ARB?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Thanks, but I need the ones with the structure found here

https://xiaomifirm.com/firmware/#devcn

its a folder with all the ".img" and ".bin" images in a folder and a series of scripts for flashing. I need one of the android Pie ones, (MIUI 10.3) (9.3.14)

Can anyone help? bricked phone here an it triggers ARB

Attachments

• Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 338
  • Image 3.png
    Image 3.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 373
Install lastest MAGISK via twrp, then install apk

be sure of granted root acces to build.prop editor, and add lines

persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.camera.stats.test=5
persist.vendor.camera.stats.test=5

Not working, only Camera2Api Legacy Support on Mi 6x.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-20-07-31-26-560_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-20-07-31-26-560_com.android.settings.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Screenshot_2019-03-20-07-31-14-932_pl.vipek.camera2_compatibility_test.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-20-07-31-14-932_pl.vipek.camera2_compatibility_test.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 353
Oki, i dont use magisk. have only edit my build.prop. It works without magisk/root before PIE Update.

without root permisions you can't edit build.prop, for that is why you need magisk
yes you can without root, need twrp and adb shell. I use same howto to edit. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*/camera 2api works before with same edit on 8.1.

Edit: Okay, found problem, i oversee one double entry in my build.prop. it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramir0
yes you can without root, need twrp and adb shell. I use same howto to edit. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*/camera 2api works before with same edit on 8.1.

Edit: Okay, found problem, i oversee one double entry in my build.prop. it works.
Do I understand it right that I can enable the camera2api without a root ? That way I could get the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working then ?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.