Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi have install MIUI 9.3.14 clean new on my 6x all works but only when i press long the home button google assistant dont start .In my settings it is active for long press home button ? How can i fix it,or it will be fix in the next update ? Thanks the Team for your hard work every week.

Do I understand it right that I can enable the camera2api without a root ? That way I could get the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working then ?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Yes, you can if your twrp has a file explorer. Within TWRP you get root usage, so you can modify your build.prop with your computer and resend it to his position.
Be prudent.

Do I understand it right that I can enable the camera2api without a root ?..

No-Root Edit HowTo for build.prop:

- Need Device with TWRP and open bootloader
- PC/Mac with adb drivers
- mount /system/ in TWRP

Code:
adb devices (check device is connected)
adb reboot recovery
adb pull /system/build.prop (find file in adb.exe folder)

than edit build.prop with...

Code:
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.camera.stats.test=5
persist.vendor.camera.stats.test=5

and at last...

Code:
adb push build.prop /system/
adb shell chmod 644 /system/build.prop
adb reboot

finished...

Works on all Android Devices with TWRP.

First of all, I'm sorry by my poor english.

OMG! This ROM is unbelievable! Guys your work is beautiful and so F U C K I N G great. I'm from Cuba and I have not money to give you but if I have it, I would like to give you a huge gift. This work you doing is really amazing and you give it for free.

MIS RESPETO E INFINITO AGRADECIMIENTO POR ESTE INMENSO TRABAJO QUE DESARROLLAN.

I been waiting for long time to say that words to you. I have not internet until now. By the way: Dark mode for Android 9.x devices at Settings?! This is so cool! Blow my mind, i can not wait to see it.

I just received a Mi 8 (a dream make it true, two year of saving money, cent by cent). It is a China version whit a bootloader unblocked and a Global ROM on it.

Questions:

- Can I install it this amazing ROM whiteout problems? If I broke this phone I kill my self.

- What is the difference between install by the flash tool and this you post here (by TWRP)?

And what about camera quality ? Am i the only one who complain about MIUI CAM ? The front facing camera is blurred as f*ck and dual camera are ******, the quality is nothing compared to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port.

I had to switch to Pixel Experience to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Google Photo because of the MIUI CAM, the lockscreen shortcut, and the ****** files management when taking front facing portrait cam on MIUI *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port.

If someone having the same issues, just tell me.

OMG! This ROM is unbelievable! Guys your work is beautiful and so F U C K I N G great. I'm from Cuba and I have not money to give you but if I have it, I would like to give you a huge gift. This work you doing is really amazing and you give it for free.

I been waiting for long time to say that words to you. I have not internet until now. By the way: Dark mode for Android 9.x devices at Settings?! This is so cool! Blow my mind, i can not wait to see it.

I just received a Mi 8 (a dream make it true, two year of saving money, cent by cent). It is a China version whit a bootloader unblocked and a Global ROM on it.

Questions:

- Can I install it this amazing ROM whiteout problems? If I broke this phone I kill my self.

- What is the difference between install by the flash tool and this you post here (by TWRP)?
Hello, we all love xiaomi.eu)
1) as i know, xioami devices at this moment (with unlocked bootloader) impossible to brake forever(you won't do this anyway, because it's not need...)
2)fastboot flashing ROMs exist only offiicial
All customs flashing by recovery mode
You need to flash TWRP, and it's easily to install the xiaomi.eu ROM, i even know how do not less your data(i will write you private message)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Last edited:

Questions:

Read first posting..

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

And what about camera quality ? Am i the only one who complain about MIUI CAM ? The front facing camera is blurred as f*ck and dual camera are ******, the quality is nothing compared to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port.

I had to switch to Pixel Experience to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Google Photo because of the MIUI CAM, the lockscreen shortcut, and the ****** files management when taking front facing portrait cam on MIUI *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port.

If someone having the same issues, just tell me.
I think i don't correct understand you, you meant you have issues with MIUI cam, when you using *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? I have mi 8, don't have any issues

I think i don't correct understand you, you meant you have issues with MIUI cam, when you using *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? I have mi 8, don't have any issues

Sorry, i'm french and struggling hard in english, i mean i have issues with MIUI Stock cam, and it's looks s**t compared to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, like i said, weird blur when taking front facing portrait camera, and all i said previously.

Is it only me that Google pay is no longer supported?

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk
Delete in twrp /data/data/com.google.android.gms and clean data of gpay and try again

Delete in twrp /data/data/com.google.android.gms and clean data of gpay and try again

That is not working for me.

This is not working for me.
Unfortunately :(

It worked for me. At least i was able to add my card without any issues. Tommorow I will try and use my phone to pay to see if it is working properly. Thank you sir.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plovel
Im in bootloop.. how can i solve it? Mi a2 converted to mi 6x. i think im gonna flash the official rom miui 9 with miflash. its going to brick? im very worried right now

Guys do you have for android 9.0 pie magisk module camera 2 api my device mi6x and magisk camera 2 api not work

MI 6X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Im in bootloop.. how can i solve it? Mi a2 converted to mi 6x. i think im gonna flash the official rom miui 9 with miflash. its going to brick? im very worried right now

need to install hex kernel after rom..

USE search tool..

Guys do you have for android 9.0 pie magisk module camera 2 api my device mi6x and magisk camera 2 api not work

MI 6X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

same for you, try SEARCH first

Status
Not open for further replies.