Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems totally fine for me. So fast and optimized but battery can be good I dunno so far.
Do you use whatsapp?

On my MI 8, Whatsapp is not waking up the screen when a new call comes... I had set it up to autostart and gave all permissions possible (including show in lockscreen) and unrestricted battery. Even I went as far as uninstalled and reinstalled it, still it doesn't wake up the lock screen.

Phone calls are waking the screen but whatsapp doesn't budge... Any workaround?

It doesn't wake up in 9.3.21 version too.

Do you use whatsapp?

On my MI 8, Whatsapp is not waking up the screen when a new call comes... I had set it up to autostart and gave all permissions possible (including show in lockscreen) and unrestricted battery. Even I went as far as uninstalled and reinstalled it, still it doesn't wake up the lock screen.

It is an old problem sorry for that but I'm not using it. Sorry.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2019-03-22-06-55-51-850_com.android.browser.png
Is it weird to watch Ads of "other brands" in a Xiaomi Forum

Is there any option to deactivate double tap to sleep?
I've already enable and disable from lock screen settings>advance option but still this is happening.
I'm seeing this bug from more than two months ago.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
flash persist.img

Do you use whatsapp?

Are you sure you granted WhatsApp all permissions to wake the screen?

Since they revamped the notification behavior im facing similar issues but i could sort them.

Have a closer look, maybe it's just “show on lockscreen“ and “wake lockscreen“

Good luck.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Are you sure you granted WhatsApp all permissions to wake the screen?

Since they revamped the notification behavior im facing similar issues but i could sort them.

Have a closer look, maybe it's just “show on lockscreen“ and “wake lockscreen“
I gave all the permissions that is possible. In Lock screen and password, there is a setting "Wake Lock screen for notifications" and that's only setting for waking the device. All the other whatsapp perms are granted.

Does whatsapp wake your screen when you get an incoming call? I hear the sound. When I turn on the screen, the call is in progress and I can accept it. Driving me nuts!

Do you use whatsapp?

Have you clean flashed recently and restored Google backup?
I had a similar problem but with clock alarms not wake lock screen, it was due to google settings restore.
i had to restore apps, sms, but not settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.