Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. The animation was designed for MI 9's resolution. With my mod, it now can adjust automatically to any height, but the width still has to be 1080 pixels. It's not included in Mi Pad 4 and will also be removed from all 720p devices because of scaling issues.

Make sense. And what about the standard charging screen (see screenshots from my Mi8)? I tried to search the Internet but couldn't found the reason why it is missing. As I received my Mi Pad 4 Plus unlocked and switched immediately to xiaomi.eu ROM, I don't know if it is the case with the stock CN ROM too.

Screenshot_2019-03-25-07-23-40-497_lockscreen.png Screenshot_2019-03-25-07-23-46-163_lockscreen.png

The battery drain is massive on the MI9. Can't figure out what causes it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for the update.

Could be possible than Mi 8 SE can't work with OTG wired controllers?. I tried PS2 DualShock and Xbox360 gamepads, and both didn't works.

Can anyone confirm that?.

Por favor, algún medidor, puede proporcionarme el enlace correcto para descargar el TWRP para mi 9.
Gracias

I have installed a different kernel and my mobile works very badly, as I return to the original kernel?

Make sense. And what about the standard charging screen (see screenshots from my Mi8)? I tried to search the Internet but couldn't found the reason why it is missing. As I received my Mi Pad 4 Plus unlocked and switched immediately to xiaomi.eu ROM, I don't know if it is the case with the stock CN ROM too.

View attachment 23970 View attachment 23971
We haven't touched the standard charging screen either, so what you're getting is probably how it is on China ROM.

Hello,MI5 work but face unlocked not....drain battery is too hight...please reduced this issues
Can't reproduce your face unlock issue on Mi 5. Works fine here.

Status
Not open for further replies.