Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your phone is idle (screen is turned off), plug in the charger. Result should be like this
Screenshot_2019-03-22-10-30-47-039_lockscreen.png

After updating my MI9 I can not unlock with the fingerprint, first I have to press some button to activate the fingerprint. I don't see if it can be changed in options. Have you removed this option in this version?

After updating my MI9 I can not unlock with the fingerprint, first I have to press some button to activate the fingerprint. I don't see if it can be changed in options. Have you removed this option in this version?
Just activate the option: "Raise to wake" and you can see the fingerprint placement without pushing any buttons.

Or you can double tap the screen
Or turn on always on display

And yes, the fingerprint spot in the new update seems less active than the previous one (it disappears quicker)

Reactions: BoRoU
Just activate the option: "Raise to wake" and you can see the fingerprint placement without pushing any buttons.

Or you can double tap the screen
Or turn on always on display

And yes, the fingerprint spot in the new update seems less active than the previous one (it disappears quicker)

It doesn't work the same as with the previous version... Before, if I had it in my hand, I didn't have to do anything to activate it. I hope that in future versions it will be back to the way it was before.

Thank you!

It doesn't work the same as with the previous version... Before, if I had it in my hand, I didn't have to do anything to activate it. I hope that in future versions it will be back to the way it was before.

Thank you!
Maybe that change to save a little battery.

Anyway, just double tap the screen in the meantime.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

#bug #mimax3 #nitrogen

When you press the home button the launcher restarts!

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes Mi Max 3 got problem with the launcher. I flash back the 9.3.14 Rom still the same with the launcher

On mix 3 there's "custom watermark" (in settings of camera)
Will it be added on other devices? (should be able to remove picture of dual camera and name of device)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

anyone with a Mi Max 3, please get logs of the launcher problem and publish it on the bugs section of the forum

So, for working Gpay i need after rom update delet folder in TWRP? after update 9.3.14 my pay broken, i delete GMS folder and all be okey before i updated to 9.3.21...

Wth is this? I'm on 9.3.21 then the updater says that I still need to update it to 9.3.21

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-22-18-03-34-895_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-22-18-03-34-895_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 630
  • Screenshot_2019-03-22-18-03-40-725_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-22-18-03-40-725_com.android.settings.png
    80 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:
#bug #mimax3 #nitrogen

When you press the home button the launcher restarts!

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes Mi Max 3 has Launcher problem
Yes Mi Max 3 got problem with the launcher. I flash back the 9.3.14 Rom still the same with the launcher
Make a log while reproducing the restarting launcher issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.