• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
En
[QUOTE = "Latenzo, post: 477926, miembro: 181962"] ¿Alguien probó esta rom en un Redmi 4x? [/ QUOTE]
si sabes algo me avisas plis

hi, on poco f1, every time when i rebooted the phone, i lose some of the desktop widgets of certain apps and have to add them again, are anyone of you face this problem. problem wasn't there in 9.3.14 version, thank you.

Can someone help me to root this? Mix 3 unlocked with twrp installed. I tried to flash magisk using TWRP but no success
What do you mean with 'no success'?
Installation error in TWRP?
Or Magisk Manager says that no Magisk is installed?
Or other thing?
Which Version of Magisk?

Reactions: LOLO9393
Help me please. Resmi 6 pro. 9.3.21
Dont work sound on keyboard
Menu only in english. . .
Можешь откатиться, или скачать клавиатуру с плей маркета

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I was trying to root with 18.2 but after flashing no root access. Can you share a link to a guide please?
I had this problem too
Flash magisk 17.1,install magisk manager 6.0.0, then update magisk manager and you should be able to install magisk 18.x

Man now my phone does not turn on anymore! And in the thread you linked i must wipe all my data! What is happened?
And i also can not start TWRP or fastboot!
I guess youll have to do a clean flash by doing a factory reset and wiping the internal storage. Give it a try and let us know.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Man now my phone does not turn on anymore! And in the thread you linked i must wipe all my data! What is happened?
And i also can not start TWRP or fastboot!
So, your phone appears in computer like "qualcomm 9008"

I guess youll have to do a clean flash by doing a factory reset and wiping the internal storage. Give it a try and let us know.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
There are some way to backup my files before the total wipe?

If it's in EDL, i gess, it's impossible

So what i should do now? Is not possible to backup data after the reinstallation of TWRP? I mean connecting the device with USB while in TWRP mode (in normal case this works)

So what i should do now? Is not possible to backup data after the reinstallation of TWRP? I mean connecting the device with USB while in TWRP mode (in normal case this works)
I repeat
If it's appears in PC like qualcomm 9008,as I know, it's possible to flash it only with mi flash with clean all or clean all and lock

Status
Not open for further replies.