• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
В настройках и еще некоторых приложениях отсутствует русский язык
You can leave here messages about untranslated strings and where they are.
Вы можете писать о недопереводе здесь, с указанием где он находится, т.к. на разных устройствах те или иные пункты могут отсутствовать.

На на форуме 4pda выкладываются патчи с допереводом (для скачивания необходима регистрация).
Доперевод делается постфактум, после выхода прошивки.
Часть доперевода оформляется в виде патчей для TWRP (например, для приложения Файлы - DocumentsUI), остальная часть попадает в следующую прошивку.

Reactions: Plovel
I repeat
If it's appears in PC like qualcomm 9008,as I know, it's possible to flash it only with mi flash with clean all or clean all and lock

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
hm...ok...so i lost everything, wow
Can you tell me why this happened, i just updated TWRP to 3.2.3 version and than flashed the new ROM update

Redmi 6 Pro. After updating to version 9.3.21 there is a bug. System language is Russian, but all settings are in English. If I choose any other language, everything is fine. Only if Russian language is selected, the interface is not translated! Please fix it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-23-10-14-11-794_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-23-10-14-11-794_com.android.settings.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 309
Can someone help me to root this? Mix 3 unlocked with twrp installed. I tried to flash magisk using TWRP but no success
Magisk 18 doesn't work on mix3, you need to use magisk 17. I am currently using latest twrp from twrp.me and magisk 17.1 with magisk manager 6.1.0 and root works great. Also make sure to tap on systemless hosts in magisk manager settings if you use adaway or similar apps

Magisk 18 doesn't work on mix3, you need to use magisk 17. I am currently using latest twrp from twrp.me and magisk 17.1 with magisk manager 6.1.0 and root works great. Also make sure to tap on systemless hosts in magisk manager settings if you use adaway or similar apps
Hah, it's wrong
Mix 3, at least, support magisk 18.2
Lately i couldn't install on mi 8 magisk 18.x too, but with installed 17.1 and magisk manager 6.0.0, by update magisk manager i could installed magisk 18.1

Reactions: cobray2
Scrolling is lagging on Mix 3 and no possibilty to disable custom notification sound, eg I want Hangouts to have default sound but setting custom sound to none just disables notification sound completely for Hangouts.
fe9f9d4b8674a4a34271f987889bafb4.jpg

Hah, it's wrong
Lately i couldn't install on mi 8 magisk 18.x too, but with installed 17.1 and magisk manager 6.0.0, by update magisk manager i could installed magisk 18.1

MI 8 doesn't have issues with flashing Magisk 18.0 or 18.1.
If it does you're using the wrong twrp.

Reactions: El Porcharo
Mi5S fingerprint unlock doesn't works now. Management of fingerprints also. Can't remove / add fingerprint.

Hah, it's wrong

Not sure how you managed to do that, I just tried updating 4 times and no success ("magisk not installed"). Went back to magisk 17 / magisk manager 6 and all working flawlessly.

Dirty flashed on mix 3, no problems so far. Will come back if any arise (hopefully not ;) )

Not sure how you managed to do that, I just tried updating 4 times and no success ("magisk not installed"). Went back to magisk 17 / magisk manager 6 and all working flawlessly.

Dirty flashed on mix 3, no problems so far. Will come back if any arise (hopefully not ;) )
Ensure to have only one instance of magisk manager installed! Flashed one vs. previously hidden one!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I saw that, Arabic is there but Persian not, and cuz the alphabet is almost same codex, the must be there, but it's not, also the question again?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Your sense of logic is severely flawed. Arabic and Farsi are two absolutely separate locales ("ar" vs "fa") and it doesn't matter how similar their alphabet is.

Igor what about Max 3 zip file that disappeared on sourceforge? Did you discover any issues on it?
Nope. Some users reported that the launcher restarts when pressing the home button from some app. We found nothing wrong with the code and other users also reported that they couldn't reproduce the issue, so we reuploaded the ROM. If anyone has the mentioned issue, they are welcome to send us a logcat recorded during the issue.

Mi6
When I use search in settings for calendar, the 3rd option is lockscreen, but when I click it it ends up with nothing related to calendar...

Additionaly, searching for calendar gave me camera... In options
88a065872a68be7b6c4355a15e63485c.jpg
e3dc44130058b8e00f190396827016f8.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi

Where is the charge amitation (Apk)?
Is this a MIUI or a Xiaomi.eu feature?

Chagring Screen, strange, beautiful. But i feel it like as cheap product
Anyway, not so boring, an animation for loading is cool.

Nope. Some users reported that the launcher restarts when pressing the home button from some app. We found nothing wrong with the code and other users also reported that they couldn't reproduce the issue, so we reuploaded the ROM. If anyone has the mentioned issue, they are welcome to send us a logcat recorded during the issue.
Thanks

I'm the one WITHOUT the home button issue
I've updated straight after the notification on your Telegram channel without even waiting this thread to be opened, that's why I was worried

No other issues faced till now, by the way, I own the 6/128 model which is not supposed to be for the global market, maybe other users are using the global version

Thank you for your answer

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Reactions: Michael_K
Mi6
When I use search in settings for calendar, the 3rd option is lockscreen, but when I click it it ends up with nothing related to calendar...

Additionaly, searching for calendar gave me camera... In options
88a065872a68be7b6c4355a15e63485c.jpg
e3dc44130058b8e00f190396827016f8.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
MIUI's search in settings shows all settings, even those that are not available. It's a MIUI design flaw.

Hi

Where is the charge amitation (Apk)?
Is this a MIUI or a Xiaomi.eu feature?

Anyway, not so boring, an animation for loading is cool.
It's part of MiuiSystemUI.apk...

Gmail keeps stopping, Asphalt Keeps Stopping, Updater Keeps Stopping, Mail keeps stopping

-poco f1

it happens whenever I install magisk :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-24-00-57-44-323_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-24-00-57-44-323_com.miui.bugreport.png
    426.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2019-03-24-00-58-05-937_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-24-00-58-05-937_com.miui.bugreport.png
    774.4 KB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot_2019-03-24-00-58-23-078_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-24-00-58-23-078_com.miui.bugreport.png
    756.3 KB · Views: 261