• YES

Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Pad 4

Hi, I have a problem with the wifi on the mi pad 4, on restart it is always off and I have to turn it on manually

Gmail keeps stopping, Asphalt Keeps Stopping, Updater Keeps Stopping, Mail keeps stopping

-poco f1

it happens whenever I install magisk :/
It's VERY seems, like webview error, in developer settings check this part, and update this service

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Anyone care about edge notifications AOD?
On mix 3 still works great, mi 8 only on 9.3.7, Igor patched it again in this ROM, but doesn't work...
(I'm trying roll back...not work)

Last edited:
Someone plz help me. I got so many bugs in this new version ( redmi note7) . i want to rollback the prev version. So i just download that prev rom ( 9.3.14) and install it from Twrp, right? I want to keep all my data. Tks.

Someone plz help me. I got so many bugs in this new version ( redmi note7) . i want to rollback the prev version. So i just download that prev rom ( 9.3.14) and install it from Twrp, right? I want to keep all my data. Tks.
If you didn't do something strange, you could

Igor, in 9.3.7 it's somehow doesn't work(edge notifications), on mix 3 still work
May be i turned off something? What have to be activated?

Since this (and may be previous ROM) can't install magisk 18.x without "dances with a tambourine"
Lasted off. TWRP...

Hi ! Good work on my mi 8 :) always good work. But I have a mistake on my mi 8 ! When I reboot it Always ask for choose launcher. I check remember but always ask again.
It's not a big mistake but post it.
Thanks for work. Have a good day.

Hi, to all! after clean flash with format data, my MI9 to 9.3.21 everything is working, exept mobile data in both sim card. i have all settings ok, and data activaitid, but no way! Same ideas? now dounloading the rom again.I made the factory reset .the calls work normal.IMEI s a ok. with the global rom everithig was ok.

Last edited:
Finally i solved lag with Edge Notifications on AOD.
All lags with "Wake screen on notification" after clean install or data wipe, if you will turn it off, notifications will gone, and if you will turn it back, nothing happen, do not touch this function if you want aod edge notofications)

All lags with "Wake screen on notification" after clean install or data wipe, if you will turn it off, notifications will gone, and if you will turn it back, nothing happen, do not touch this function if you want aod edge notofications)
Thanks, bro)
Igor, you know what to do

When i try update my MI 6X i receive this error.

Attachments

• 54518993_262826984672232_1236984932396433408_n.jpg
    54518993_262826984672232_1236984932396433408_n.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 304
You meant wiping /data or "wipe data"

Status
Not open for further replies.