Votes: 299 88.5%
  • NO

Votes: 39 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admin,
"I updated my Whyred, after it Twrp asks password, what can i use? "

I have no number password... so what I have to do? Please help me.... My Redmi Note 5 bootloop now.

If you have a backup, go back to that and remove all your security protections. Then there will be no password question in twrp. Flash new ROM from there.

After updating my Mi A2 converted to my 6X (Wayne), I can not use TWRP, the screen turns black. Would anyone know how to fix this?

After updating my Mi A2 converted to my 6X (Wayne), I can not use TWRP, the screen turns black. Would anyone know how to fix this?
If it's EDL, flash using MiFlash

If not, reflash recovery

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I have installed 9.3.25 on whyred and at first boot asked me if I still want led blink during not disturb mode. I choose "no" but now I want to turn on again but I can't find the option. Can you help me?

If it's EDL, flash using MiFlash

If not, reflash recovery

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

The device works normally, goes into fastboot, EDL, loads the rom normally ... The problem is that whenever I try to enter the recovery, the screen turns black. When I connect to the PC, the adb shows that the device is in recovery and I can access the internal storage normally. It's as if TWRP was there but the screen turns black. Can I install MIUI.EU by My Flash? My device has anti rollback 4, I know I can not go back to stable because it is 8.1 but can I go back to PIE 9.3.14?

The device works normally, goes into fastboot, EDL, loads the rom normally ... The problem is that whenever I try to enter the recovery, the screen turns black. When I connect to the PC, the adb shows that the device is in recovery and I can access the internal storage normally. It's as if TWRP was there but the screen turns black. Can I install MIUI.EU by My Flash? My device has anti rollback 4, I know I can not go back to stable because it is 8.1 but can I go back to PIE 9.3.14?

Try a different recovery, if you can.

Mismatch between recovery and firmware screen/ touch drivers .

Hey guys,
I have problems with Mi A2 with Mi 6X ROM.
The update not working. My device wont start.
Please help!

Try a different recovery, if you can.

Mismatch between recovery and firmware screen/ touch drivers .

Thanks for the answer. Could you suggest some if possible? I searched a lot yesterday but found none other than TWRP ...

Не работает Google pay на Mi8, все обнулял, удалял, переустанавливал, не помогло ... Кто может помочь ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-26-15-58-59-614_com.google.android.gms.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-26-15-58-59-614_com.google.android.gms.png
    583.8 KB · Views: 330
I updated whyred from the updater and selected the 9.3.25 Pie update manually and now the phones does not boot,it shows a black screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.