Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, can anyone confirm the latest notch notification mod is broken?

Lockscreen and all buttons disappear, only solution is to reflash the Rom?

I know it's not related to the Rom, just wanna ask.. Thx!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
What do you mean by MOD? In this weekly the notch notifications are great out of the box... I'm really happy about

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Mix 3 when trying to open and verify banking app with fingerprint, I get a short message that fingerprint in not recognized but after seconds it says ok and enters. Does anyone else has this problem? Is it connected with this Rom cause with global worked ok. Now also Magisk installed.

Reactions: paulpap
@ingbrzy,
There is nothing to say
Thank you very much,by the relentless effort, Your have created the rom miui eu, brings great experience , There are function only available on high-end machines
I want to donate you some money so you can buy a cup of coffee, but don't know how? can guide me

Reactions: mnikolce
Mix 3 when trying to open and verify banking app with fingerprint, I get a short message that fingerprint in not recognized but after seconds it says ok and enters. Does anyone else has this problem? Is it connected with this Rom cause with global worked ok. Now also Magisk installed.
I have the same problem in my banking app on Mi6.

Reactions: Viktoras
@ingbrzy,
There is nothing to say
Thank you very much,by the relentless effort, Your have created the rom miui eu, brings great experience , There are function only available on high-end machines
I want to donate you some money so you can buy a cup of coffee, but don't know how? can guide me
Guide for that is given first page!
Just take time to read it, you may also get answers to question you may ask later.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/9-3-28.49842/

Mi 5s here. Downloaded and flash it but...Google security patch is still from Oct 18 regardless the changelog.

Reactions: itsmir
Another question. I've been hardly busy with my job, no time to follow last changes, so I'm asking you if there's a way to get icon notification back in the notification bar, as it was before?

Gracias

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-58-56-411_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-29-18-58-56-411_com.android.settings.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 431
  • Screenshot_2019-03-29-19-01-55-370_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-29-19-01-55-370_com.miui.home.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 442
Reactions: nepef
MiNote2 прошивка 9.3.28. Базы встроенного антивируса не обновляются с 18 марта. Выдаёт сообщение "Ошибка обновления". И на этой прошивке, и на 9.3.21 было тоже самое.

RN 5 whyred :
update from 9.3.28 with TWRP 3.2.3-2.
Now TWRP is read-only, with Official TWRP APP, the file "twrp_whyred-9" failed.
Is there a solution?
Thanks
Search this thread for twrp or whyred. There is a twrp that works only if you allready installed pie update.

Hello,

Just installed this release 9.3.28 on my redmi note 5 : working OK.

BUT now in trwp asking for password, so I'm unable to root with magisk. I'd never put password anywhere (no lockscreen and so on)

So Why TRWP is asking password, trying with MI account password but did'nt work...

Somebody to help me ?

Regards.

Eric

Hello,

I installed Magisk 19.0 on my Max3 and then I lost my wifi mac address and couldn't use USB to transfer file. I could solve it only by reinstalling the ROM again and going back to Magisk 18.1. I think a lot of changes were made in their latest release that broke our MIUI ROM.

Any suggestion, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.