Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect on mi Mi5. The consumption of the android system has returned to normal.

Thanksss

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Thank you
aede613603e09bb273db8380a470b616.jpg

Xiaomi broke D2W and R2W on 9.3.28 (Mi 8). Previous version will check proximity sensor before to avoid mistouch. 9.3.28 turns screen on with out checking. Phone always turns on while in pocket.

Hello,

I installed Magisk 19.0 on my Max3 and then I lost my wifi mac address and couldn't use USB to transfer file. I could solve it only by reinstalling the ROM again and going back to Magisk 18.1. I think a lot of changes were made in their latest release that broke our MIUI ROM.

Any suggestion, please?

Never mind, I fixed the problem by doing a complete uninstall of Magisk and then reinstalled.

Hi!
I would like to ask for help.
Xiaomi MI 8
ROM: Xiaomi EU 9.3.28
[MEDIA = youtube] 4NakLCmBlk8 [/ MEDIA]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i instaled miui 9.3.28 on redmi note 5 and i flash magisk 18.1 but un have bootloop why help me please

No, you still have categories under the main switches... look at his screenshots for Chrome, the categories are still there...

Yes, it's meant to last for a few seconds, probably to not obscure the lock screen needlessly. That's how it's designed.
Thank you for explanation.
Can you fix the the additional settings (OTG) and put some icons on the new functions menu?
98f7fc73c0c098fc95457a5104513cac.jpg

adef9080dbc2ba77e5e80987f651204b.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

I just installed this ROM over 9.3.7. ROM boots and works OK.

But now everytime I'd like to access TWRP it asks me for a decryption password. I never set a password or enabled encryption. But without password TWRP can't access the internal memory.
What's going on there and how can I bypass this? Never had this problem with many previous Xiaomi.eu-ROMs updating.

Edit: Sorry, didn't mention device. It's a RN5Pro (Whyred)

But now everytime I'd like to access TWRP it asks me for a decryption password. I never set a password or enabled encryption. But without password TWRP can't access the internal memory.
What's going on there and how can I bypass this? Never had this problem with many previous Xiaomi.eu-ROMs updating.

If your pin PW is decrypting well and you are allowed to access your data that's because your installed TWRP is perfectly handling encryption.

Hi!
I would like to ask for help.
Xiaomi MI 8
ROM: Xiaomi EU 9.3.28
[MEDIA = youtube] 4NakLCmBlk8 [/ MEDIA]
Did you wipe your persist partition ? If yes, then you need to flash the global official to restore that partition.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I'm having exactly the same issue. I just wanted to do a clean flash and I was on the previous build of MIUI 10. Now, whenever I try to boot into TWRP, it asks me for a decryption password. How can I solve this?

I'm having exactly the same issue. I just wanted to do a clean flash and I was on the previous build of MIUI 10. Now, whenever I try to boot into TWRP, it asks me for a decryption password. How can I solve this?
If you don't set any pin PW, try to set one and decrypt should work.
You don't have set PW nor FingerPrint? sure?

If you don't set any pin PW, try to set one and decrypt should work.
You don't have set PW nor FingerPrint? sure?

I've tried the pin PW the phone has, and it's also fingerprint protected. Still, it says the pin or password is incorrect. No other solution or I'm gonna have to format data?

hy! @Eclipse1991
Factory system installed.
Not the camera now.
What should I do?
Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.