Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot.

Ok google working as intended, charging animation beautiful. Even though I have a dedicated dialog to show an animation on receiving messages when the screen is turned off now ( I guess that's this edge light thingy) nothings moving here. Screen just turns on but no animation is showing. Very minor issue for me. If battery drain is under control now, I'm a happy man. Looks a bit suspicious already. Keep you posted on this. Let's hope for the best.
Thanks for all your efforts!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: HofMan
It's not about volunteer translators. During building of ROM missing a lot of standard lines that have already been translated before.
Many things have changed from 9.3.25. How do you know if it already translated before?Key changed, value changed, lots of change

Long press home button and press power button for 0.5s not worked anymor for google assistant on my redmi note 5. Also when boot my whyred, there is no mi logo + unlocked at the bottom. Only blank screen
Screenshot_2019-03-29-14-58-56-267_com.android.settings.png

Reactions: ZurgTS
what about google pay on Mi8? after I delete folder in twrp it works few times, then something happens and "you can no longer pay" on google pay notice shows. can it be repaired permanently to be able to pay with G PAY?

AOD does not work on MI8. Only a black screen if it is activated.
(Edge Notification do not work too.)
tested with default theme

edit: solved

Last edited:
Works fine with mi8. Just clean system, cache and dalvik cache.
After that I rebooted to recovery and flashed magisk 19 and works fine.

Reactions: maker1611
AOD does not work on MI8. Only a black screen if it is activated.
(Edge Notification do not work too.)
tested with default theme
No issues with AOD and edge notifications on my end, same as 9.3.21

*edit*
Igor ported the AOD edge notfication toggle from the MI 9.
It's in settings \ lockscreen & passwords \ on new notifications with display off".

Mine is set to show animation

Last edited:
Working fine so far on my Mi9 :)

Also noticed the addition of the Dynamic shots / Live shot feature in the MIUI Camera app - however, after taking a photo with it enabled, I can't look through the separate shots in the image...
Maybe an additional setting is needed to be enabled in the Gallery app? @Igor Eisberg

what about google pay on Mi8? after I delete folder in twrp it works few times, then something happens and "you can no longer pay" on google pay notice shows. can it be repaired permanently to be able to pay with G PAY?
google the issue, there's a dedicated thread on XDA regarding google pay and the consensus seems to be that you need magisk 18.2 or 19.0

Hi guys,
has anyone updated the Mi 9? still need to edit the rom for twrp error 7?
grazie mille

Many things have changed from 9.3.25. How do you know if it already translated before?Key changed, value changed, lots of change
I mean simple translate <strings> in Settings.apk - missed already existing earlier. For Poko the situation is similar. This is a clear bug in the ROM build process.

YES !!! After wipe "System" and reflash of 9.3.28 AOD and the Edge Notifcations are working.
(all apps and settings are still there, perfect)

But now there is a translation bug (german language)
"Benachrichtigungen & Statusleiste" Menu is now in english since 9.3.28

Attachments

• IMG-20190329-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190329-WA0000.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 869
Thanks a lot.

Ok google working as intended, charging animation beautiful. Even though I have a dedicated dialog to show an animation on receiving messages when the screen is turned off now ( I guess that's this edge light thingy) nothings moving here. Screen just turns on but no animation is showing. Very minor issue for me. If battery drain is under control now, I'm a happy man. Looks a bit suspicious already. Keep you posted on this. Let's hope for the best.
Thanks for all your efforts!

Bettery okay so far! Great release!

YES !!! After wipe "System" and reflash of 9.3.28 AOD and the Edge Notifcations are working.
(all apps and settings are still there, perfect)

But now there is a translation bug (german language)
"Benachrichtigungen & Statusleiste" Menu is now in english since 9.3.28
Yes! Finally! Thx Igor, you're a Beast!

No wipe needed,, works OOB after activating.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.