Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the new ROM via OTA on my Mi6. All my custom notification settings were lost. Not sure if it due to the update or not.

Last edited:
Mi5

Attachments

• photo_2019-03-29_11-49-05.jpg
    photo_2019-03-29_11-49-05.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 447
New version and the same problem with the fingerprint reader on the Mi9. The fact that it is not always active is a real disadvantage!
There is no way to leave the fingerprint reader always active as in version 9.3.14?

Thank you!
If you enable Ambient display (Settings - Display - Ambient display) it'll give you a always-on display that shows the current time and also has the fingerprint work all the time, too

Screenshot_2019-03-29-09-49-07-594_com.android.settings.png

If you enable Ambient display (Settings - Display - Ambient display) it'll give you a always-on display that shows the current time and also has the fingerprint work all the time, too

Yeah, I know. But in stable and 9.3.14 it is not necessary to have always on display.

In short I see that it is going to stay in these ROMs...

Thank you!

deleting a folder in twrp works for me before updating to a new release of rom ..

it works for me too.. but even apps are not updating automaticaly, after 1-2 days it stops working - GPAY - and I have to delete folder once again, add cards etc..
I don't have root and magisk. Is magisk best solution and it is not failing after 1-2 days?

Little update. Due to the non functional google assistant I came form .14 instead of .21. edge light has NOT been working after a dirty flash. To fix edge light notifications you have to wipe "system". This works... Edge light working now. However, purging "system" seems to make ok google non functional on .28 again. It looks like the "system" data I carried over from .14 kept google assistant functional. Now I have edge light working but a broken assistant again. Will go back to .14 to fix the assistant and then upgrade to .28 again without purging "system". This way I renounce on edge light but have a working ok google setup.very okay for me but I think this is worth mentioning. Keep in mind, this is my scenario and I'm not sure if it's the same for you. Would be interested in your experiences with his.

Battery performance also kind of low. First I expected it to be b cause of many app updates and Dropbox uploads but my battery dropped from fully charged to 62% since 7 in the morning. Drain feels high IMO.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
ca380cf82c955194e1e354b36871e80a.jpg

@Igor Eisberg did anything change with AOD notifications for Mi 8 Pro (equuleus) on 9.3.28? I don't get any google apps notifications (gmail, messages, calendar etc), nor tapatalk which used to work with 9.3.21.

Mi8 Edge Notification Animation stopped working after one hour.
(after wipe system and re-flashed 9.3.28)

Status
Not open for further replies.