Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Google stops working after time... maybe around 30min. Reboot sloves the problem for another 30min on Mi8.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I have the same problem with poco

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

Bug in redmi note 5 ai (whyred), sd card issue with samsung sd card asking tap to fix to format. But when i changed kernel to kangaroox kernel bug fixed and i can use access my sd card, please fixed. Thx EU Team.

Reactions: Japr99
Hi, I have a question. I use Pixel Experience, Android version 9. If I want come back to xiaomi.eu dev, what should I do? Thanx

HI everybody , i using Mi 8 and I'm in 9.3.28 beta version, I tried downgrade version 9.3.21 and 9.3.14 , but my phone was bootloop at the installation screen, I tried flash room stable 10.2.3 but still got the problem, finally flash back to room 9.3.28 everything is fine.
The question is I can't downgrade the beta version of room eu? who can help me

HI everybody , i using Mi 8 and I'm in 9.3.28 beta version, I tried downgrade version 9.3.21 and 9.3.14 , but my phone was bootloop at the installation screen, I tried flash room stable 10.2.3 but still got the problem, finally flash back to room 9.3.28 everything is fine.
To downgrade you have to make factory reset (loose your data).

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello, I have a Redmi Note 5 with xiaomi.eu 9.3.14 beta. My phone is rooted, I have TWRP 3.2.1.3 installed and ARB = 3. Since I would like to update to this version because of Android 9, I have a few questions.
Is there a way to keep ARB = 3 (firmwarelose update)?
If no, how do I do this update ?
As described in the first post about the updater function?
If no, what do I have to do in TWRP everything, so that everything goes without any problems?
Do I have to install a new TWRP before or after the flash of Rom , as it has already been described in some posts?
If yes, which?
I know that are many questions, but I hope you can help me with my problem.
Thank you before in advance for your understanding and for your helpful answers.

Redmi note 5 Whyred

After having problems with the twrp that gave an encrypted data partition error, Magisk gave error when installing Modules and the sd sansung card also gave error I deleted the data partition, I reinstalled the rom, reinstalled the twrp whyred 9 and reinstalled Magisk Everything works perfect.

Hello, I have a Redmi Note 5 with xiaomi.eu 9.3.14 beta. My phone is rooted, I have TWRP 3.2.1.3 installed and ARB = 3. Since I would like to update to this version because of Android 9, I have a few questions.
Is there a way to keep ARB = 3 (firmwarelose update)?
If no, how do I do this update ?
As described in the first post about the updater function?
If no, what do I have to do in TWRP everything, so that everything goes without any problems?
Do I have to install a new TWRP before or after the flash of Rom , as it has already been described in some posts?
If yes, which?
I know that are many questions, but I hope you can help me with my problem.
Thank you before in advance for your understanding and for your helpful answers.

Redmi note 5 Whyred

After having problems with the twrp that gave an encrypted data partition error, Magisk gave error when installing Modules and the sd sansung card also gave error I deleted the data partition, I reinstalled the rom, reinstalled the twrp whyred 9 and reinstalled Magisk Everything works perfect.

before you do a factory reset,
copy your Mi8-rom.zip to phone, start twrp, go to advanced wipe and wipe "system" and "cache & dalvik"
the go back to mainmenu, choose "install" and reinstall the Mi8-rom.zip and try to boot after that.

if it not work, you have to format data in twrp to do a factory reset

Reactions: 2like
Hi guys, I've been using PixelExperince ROM because of the Android 9 version for the past weeks but now that it's also available for my device (whyred), I'd like to returno to MIUI. Do I only have to clean flash form TWRP or do I have to take same others steps?
Anyone, thanks!

Redmi note 5 Whyred

OK. If I have to delete the data partition, can I restore it from a TWRP backup later or is not it because of encryption?

On Mi Note 3, alarm is not working when the phone is turned off. I had this problem for the last 3 weeks.

Fixed the "Explore new features" menu, but I can't see OTG setting. I made an icon for it, but I'm not sure how you managed to show it.
I have this in other_personal_settings.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PreferenceScreen
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <PreferenceCategory />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_date_time_settings" android:title="@string/date_and_time_settings_title" android:key="date_time_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.DateTimeSettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_language_settings" android:title="@string/language_settings" android:key="language_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.language.MiuiLanguageAndInputSettings" />
    <miui.preference.ValuePreference android:icon="@drawable/ic_location_settings" android:title="@string/locale_settings" android:key="locale_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.locale.MiuiLocaleSettings" />
    <PreferenceCategory />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_security_settings" android:title="@string/security_privacy_settings_title" android:key="security_privacy_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.SecuritySettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_application_lock" android:title="@string/application_lock_name" android:key="application_lock_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.AccessControlFragment" />
    <PreferenceCategory android:key="privacy_authorize_revoke_category" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_system_apps_updater" android:title="@string/privacy_authorize_revoke_title" android:key="privacy_authorize_revoke">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.android.settings" android:targetClass="com.android.settings.privacy.PrivacyRevocationSettings" />
    </Preference>
    <PreferenceCategory />
    <PreferenceScreen android:icon="@drawable/ic_force_touch" android:title="@string/force_touch" android:key="force_touch_settings">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.android.settings" android:action="miui.intent.action.FORCE_TOUCH_GUIDE" />
    </PreferenceScreen>
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_key_settings" android:title="@string/key_settings_title" android:key="key_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.KeySettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_led_settings" android:title="@string/led_settings" android:key="led_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.LedSettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/music_ic_headset_settings" android:title="@string/music_headset_settings" android:key="headset_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.HeadsetSettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_accessibility_settings" android:title="@string/accessibility_settings" android:key="accessibility_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.accessibility.AccessibilitySettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_bt_imaging" android:title="@string/print_settings" android:key="print_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.print.PrintSettingsFragment" />
    <Preference android:title="@string/avoid_ui" android:key="avoid_ui">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.miui.sensor.avoid" android:action="android.intent.action.AVOID_UI_SETTINGS" />
    </Preference>
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_development_settings" android:title="@string/development_settings_title" android:key="development_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.development.DevelopmentSettings" />
    <miui.preference.ValuePreference android:title="@string/otg_settings" android:key="otg_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.OtgSettings" />
    <PreferenceCategory android:key="category_privacy_settings" />
    <Preference android:title="@string/other_settings_sync_settings" android:key="account_list" android:fragment="com.android.settings.accounts.MiuiAccountSettings" />
    <Preference android:icon="@drawable/ic_android_beam_settings" android:title="@string/privacy_settings" android:key="privacy_settings" android:fragment="com.android.settings.PrivacySettings" />
    <PreferenceScreen android:icon="@drawable/ic_tether_settings" android:title="@string/onekey_migrate" android:key="one_key_migrate">
        <intent android:targetPackage="com.miui.backup" android:action="miui.intent.action.BACKUP_TRANSFER" />
    </PreferenceScreen>
</PreferenceScreen>

An this in otg_settings.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PreferenceScreen
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <CheckBoxPreference android:title="@string/otg_button" android:key="otg_button" />
</PreferenceScreen>

I have no problem in downgrade any miui, I will try to help you,. try to follow the step by step 1.wipe restore factory 2. wipe advance 3. format include system 4. mount 1,2,3,4 5.back 6. dfe 7. rom 8. wipe dalvik cache 9.reboot system

Reactions: 2like
Hi guys, I've been using PixelExperince ROM because of the Android 9 version for the past weeks but now that it's also available for my device (whyred), I'd like to returno to MIUI. Do I only have to clean flash form TWRP or do I have to take same others steps?
Anyone, thanks!
You have to wipe "everything". Use the guide in the first post

Reactions: Zeper
Hay guys
It is real to remove encryption with zip archive without password?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.