• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent benchmark for mi mix 2s

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-31-18-48-33-835_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-31-18-48-33-835_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 287
Hello, can you add an option so that the lock screen does not disappear when it recognizes our face? Like when notifications are hidden, we can read them directly on the lock screen.

on redmi note 5 whyred when i open twrp read this message "your internal storage is encrypted" but i don't have a pasword to decrypt please need help.

Thank you Mario !
I have made a Format Data, and now everything is fine !!
Have a good sunday all !!
Edit : i was just thinking that the Format Data was for phones with locked bootloader, as it is written on the 1 post, mine is not locked

ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Thank you anyway allll, all is working fine now !! :D:D
You could have tried modifying fstab.qcom file to encryption enabked, maybe that would have worked for you, if you installed a newer version of xiaomi.eu rom on top of the official one.
But you already formated... So next time :)

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tarkan37
I'm having exactly the same issue. I just wanted to do a clean flash and I was on the previous build of MIUI 10. Now, whenever I try to boot into TWRP, it asks me for a decryption password. How can I solve this?
I think that my problem was coming from 19.3.7, which was based on Android 8.1.
The newest version (9.3.28) is based on Android 9. Haven't flashed since three weeks because I was on holiday, so I didn't notice the version change of the base Android. Just did a dirty flash and the problem occured.

I just GUESS that it may come from this.

After doing a clean install of the newest ROM (and obviously have to set-up the phone from scratch) everything seems to work fine again.

Ok Google stops working after time... maybe around 30min. Reboot sloves the problem for another 30min on Mi8.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mario1944
on redmi note 5 whyred when i open twrp read this message "your internal storage is encrypted" but i don't have a pasword to decrypt please need help.

Search the thread man, there's load of posts about it. You need to replace your recovery.

I clean flashed now but the issue with magisk still exist. tried 18.1, 18.2, 19.0 after checking safety met it force close google play services then on second check it says invalid request. am i the only one who have this issue??

I clean flashed now but the issue with magisk still exist. tried 18.1, 18.2, 19.0 after checking safety met it force close google play services then on second check it says invalid request. am i the only one who have this issue??
Did you try to update gplay to a more recent version?
Weird issue, did you hide magisk /root for all relevant Google services?

Also, show the error report, maybe it gives us a clue (webview).

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

thanks for MI5 support... anyway lastest builds have some bugs like broken earspeaker/microphones minutes after reboot, and also the jack output sometimes disappears with a loud zap on the earpiece. it seems like a high level crash of audio services

you have to format data first
Via otg paste rom to internal or sdmemory
Install rom
Clear cache and dalvik
Reboot system

If twrp ask you a pin code its the First pin you have inserted to.unlock Android

Reactions: Japr99
my M8 explorer remains black with MIUI if I set Poco Launche everything works ??????????????

Hello, as i installed the latest version on whyred i'm having a problem when using full screen gestures. As you can see on the screenshot, on the far right of the display, there is a vertical black bar. Now, this happens only when using the home gesture, the black bar is visible for a second after i initiate the gesture and once i'm on the home screen it re adjusts and all is fine.
Screenshot_2019-04-01-02-36-42-948_com.google.android.apps.photos.png

thanks for MI5 support... anyway lastest builds have some bugs like broken earspeaker/microphones minutes after reboot, and also the jack output sometimes disappears with a loud zap on the earpiece. it seems like a high level crash of audio services
No such issues on my Mi 5 buddy, sounds like something's wrong with your device.

Hello, can you add an option so that the lock screen does not disappear when it recognizes our face? Like when notifications are hidden, we can read them directly on the lock screen.
Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Manage face data -> Stay on Lock screen after unlocking

After install miui 10 eu 9.3.28, ghost touch issue has come back when playing PUBGM...i"m using pocophone f1.

No such issues on my Mi 5 buddy, sounds like something's wrong with your device.

ive Just rollback to 9.2.21 because it was impossibile to make a call or use Spotify. Ive tried 9.3.7 and this but all have the same bug and 9.2.21 seems the only build to work flawlessy. There is any rule to send logs?

ive Just rollback to 9.2.21 because it was impossibile to make a call or use Spotify. Ive tried 9.3.7 and this but all have the same bug and 9.2.21 seems the only build to work flawlessy. There is any rule to send logs?

Let me know, so you have the same bug (in call echo) and you've fixed it flashing 9.2.21?

Thanks in advance.
BTW My phone is a Mi mix 2s

Let me know, so you have the same bug (in call echo) and you've fixed it flashing 9.2.21?

Thanks in advance.
BTW My phone is a Mi mix 2s

My mi5 basically shuts off all his microphones (there are two) and it seems like they arent connected (but they are detected like it) and i tested it with the troubleshoot app in the device info. Less often it broke the earpiece and the audio output by jack: after the audio goes away, the earbud remains as detected also if i remove them

Alarm clock doesn't work (works some times) with turned off phone.

Mi Note 3
I had the same issue, it was due to restore settings from google backup, i had to clean flash and when i had the option to restore google account disabled only the option restore settings, i only restored apps, sms....

Status
Not open for further replies.